Integrated amplifier and budget streamer in 45K

I would say for amp, Pm6007. I have it and it is very good. Prev i had yamaha as500, which ivhave now also but dont use.

If your source is tv headphone out, then bass will not be to your liking, and neither the mid range. Some digital input to amp is preferred.

Now, if you don't want to but streamer for now, there is a good bluetooth receiver, called as blume Pro. I have that. And it is very very good. I never had liked bluetooth in past, but this changed my opinion. So here you can use your iphone also to lisyen either via spotify, youtube, or anything.

Thanks @vkalia. I agree with you after my today's audition of another amp, same speaker.

I did try moving speakers away from the wall (greater than 200mm recommended, and little closer) tried to experiment with little toe in and I think it is helping. Overall as I said for the Music, I am happy , esp the details and stereo separation is amazing.
By the way, I did try Yamaha RN-602 with the same speakers at Oceanic Music today. The overall sound was okay and same as my speakers although a different amplifier, the overall mid and bass was much as I had observed. Specifically for the Amp I did not feel it any better than Marantz PM5005, a little more neutral plus the 'Loudness' control on it was turned way up high. For few different songs though, turning the 'Pure Sound' mode seemed a little better; a little more clarity.
I may be getting a used RN803, which is regarded above RN602 and has room correction. So my final choices are :
1. Yamaha RN803 (Used) (Little apprehensive to buy this used especially since its not from known forum)
2. PM6007 New + Would add an android box ~3-5K (Liking the overall Marantz sound, hoping the inbuild DAC would surely improve the mids in the TV sound)
So, what did you end up with?

So, what did you end up with?
Hi FMs,
I would like to share my experience with the Fosi Audio v3 amp that I recently purchased from amazon. Let me report back on the early impression about the Fosi Audio amp.

My equipment:
Pre-amp/Streamer - Arylic S50 pro+
Amp - Fosi Audio V3 32amp power supply
Switcher - Solupeak P2 2(1), all connected through banana plugs of various make, some old some new
Speakers - Pioneer SP-Fs52
Music Server - DLNA in Synology NAS DS220+

I was using my Denon Receiver AVR-X1300w as my amp before I switched my streaming requirements to this little device.
The difference is quite revealing.
Sound in Denon sometimes used to sound metallic and hence used to give me ear fatigue.
This (albeit not for a long time) is extremely clear and true to the songs/music, the vocals are crisp and clear and with a good base. Pl. note that I have not connected my subwoofer Wharfedale SW-150, so it is doing full-range to FS52.

The mid-range is definitely better than the Denon but I was expecting way more. It is not warm and quite aggressive (maybe a little more breaking in will change the sonic signature - I dont know).
Overall, it is very true to the sound-track is what my impression was, but I am no audiophile, and cant compare whether this beats a much higher range amp (this is what a lot of people claim). But overall, a very enjoyable sound and way better than the AV receiver.

Hope this helps,

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back