Marantz MM7055 in addition to SR6013 for HT setup

rsjaurr

I'm building a dedicated HT setup with components listed below. Speakers are being built and should be active this weekend.

My question is whether I should add a 5 channel amplifier like Marantz MM7055 to my existing setup? Is it worth it? I don't mind to spend extra money for dedicated amplifier.

Is there any other better multi channel amp under 150k except Emotiva?

Front - InKhan Neatos
CC - Abouriou (only speaker which is 4ohm)
Rear - Tritrix MTM
Above three are DIY Projects
Height - Dali Atmos C1
Might also add front heights and couple of 10" Infinty subwoofer later

Please search the user Peng on audioholics discussion forum link.
I think after reading hid comments you will be able to make decisions.

Anil

I have added Marantz MM7025 to my Marantz NR1608 av receiver and it's worth as far as two channels performance is concerned. I have not yet checked the multi channel performance but it must be better . Before purchase I was in conservation with few FM who has added PA to AVR and they all were happy .

I have added Marantz MM7025 to my Marantz NR1608 av receiver and it's worth as far as two channels performance is concerned. I have not yet checked the multi channel performance but it must be better . Before purchase I was in conservation with few FM who has added PA to AVR and they all were happy .
Hi, Could you perhaps describe the improvements noticed post adding a power amplifier?

I think , I have already mentioned in Marantz owners thread. But still detail will mark once fully calibrate and listen the system in both mode.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back