My set up. manu Nayar

Hello Arun.
This front load design speakers are suppose to place close to wall just 5cm gap from left and right side and 20cm from rear.
It’s all depend as per design, since it has almost 6meter air flow with in the chamber)air travels 6mtr inside) then pushed out with extreme high pressure . You really get room filled sound stage

Initially it was very much difficult for me to do proper set up and spent more than 2-3 months to get what I wanted , changing possition and location with in room listening many times etc .
now I get 33dB now I even wanted to reduce further

in Lowther other cabinets example Accusta 90,115 with PM6C are to be placed away from wall. They are 70cm Hx 28cm D x 38cm W. easy handling. This will be for the size of room @ 300sqft -450

you may have expensive speakers but 50% of works done by the room reflections and damping factor

it’s like your Turntable , you may have expensive cartridge but a good Tonearm playthe role of sound

will these speakers were placed out door do they perform well ? Certainly NO. !

very important is an accustic room and room size.
Your case is different and relatively medium size cabinets it should perform well if they are in middle.
However you can try them by placing it in different locations
Or even different rooms if your family members doesn’t have any problems

I Did my first DIY project in 2007 here is the photo (Lowther fideliB6215462-17A2-4957-BF78-6E9BDCF6FE6A.jpeg
But it was a failure due to the wood that I have chosen to build.

very professionally built but sounded so sharp and bass were lacking. Needed a sub woofer which I hate.
Excellent stereo separation .
Even though my room’s were fully accustic

the other

Hello Arun.
This front load design speakers are suppose to place close to wall just 5cm gap from left and right side and 20cm from rear.
It’s all depend as per design, since it has almost 6meter air flow with in the chamber)air travels 6mtr inside) then pushed out with extreme high pressure . You really get room filled sound stage

Initially it was very much difficult for me to do proper set up and spent more than 2-3 months to get what I wanted , changing possition and location with in room listening many times etc .
now I get 33dB now I even wanted to reduce further

in Lowther other cabinets example Accusta 90,115 with PM6C are to be placed away from wall. They are 70cm Hx 28cm D x 38cm W. easy handling. This will be for the size of room @ 300sqft -450

you may have expensive speakers but 50% of works done by the room reflections and damping factor

it’s like your Turntable , you may have expensive cartridge but a good Tonearm playthe role of sound

will these speakers were placed out door do they perform well ? Certainly NO. !

very important is an accustic room and room size.
Your case is different and relatively medium size cabinets it should perform well if they are in middle.
However you can try them by placing it in different locations
Or even different rooms if your family members doesn’t have any problems

I Did my first DIY project in 2007 here is the photo (Lowther fideliView attachment 57589
But it was a failure due to the wood that I have chosen to build.

very professionally built but sounded so sharp and bass were lacking. Needed a sub woofer which I hate.
Excellent stereo separation .
Even though my room’s were fully accustic

the other
Thanks for the detailed reply! My speakers are cornered due to family constraints! They are working as fronts in 5.2 setup (they would really feel bad that I have clipped their bass).
BTW, the cabinet work seems to be elaborate for the first DIY project!!!

This mobile phone video won’t do any justice

but still you can see the rotation.

If that doesn’t work , then please try this YouTube link Armature video
You tube recording also always bad

Recorded via GSM phone in a non accustic room There is too much echoes
Anyways
please Use headphone And hope the will help

There is an other short video here
Little better I suppose

Thanks
Absolutely fantastic & so very well made.

I have never met Rethm guy yet. I knew about

I just came to Cochin last March , have been living in UAE since long

I’ll find out.. Since I have shifted to small room house
my enclosure is too much and it’s for medium to large room
I’m now Builing a Accusta 90 using same Ex2 drivers

I need to raise my pic. It says too large

Spelling mistake
Re-size

View attachment 57284

So far not done any room treatment yet
Wow...that's one lovely looking setup manu :)

Bet it sounds great too...enjoy...by the way..my nickname is manu too :D

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back