My unique experience while purchasing S90d 65 inch - 2 damaged!!

msankadi

Hi
Just wanted to share my experience after placing an order for the 65 inch s90d oled. I bought it via Badal/Croma.

Advice all Forum members to ensure you record videos and check your tv post delivery thoroughly.

First time the order got delivered on 11th. When samsung engineer came for installation on 13th, after opening the box he found that the tv is bent from the right corner and broken. I had recorded the whole thing and shared the video/photos with Badal. He was helpful and prompt, raised the replacement request on the 14th.

15th I got the replacement tv delivered. Again today when Samsung technician came to install, the TV again was damaged. Same bent and damaged. Have shared the photo/video with Badal again. He is working on getting it replaced again. Awaiting the replacement. Again!

I am so gutted. Have been waiting for past 5 months to buy it. Now bought during the festive period but have been unlucky twice. What are the odds!! or is it not that uncommon?

Hi
Just wanted to share my experience after placing an order for the 65 inch s90d oled. I bought it via Badal/Croma.

Advice all Forum members to ensure you record videos and check your tv post delivery thoroughly.

First time the order got delivered on 11th. When samsung engineer came for installation on 13th, after opening the box he found that the tv is bent from the right corner and broken. I had recorded the whole thing and shared the video/photos with Badal. He was helpful and prompt, raised the replacement request on the 14th.

15th I got the replacement tv delivered. Again today when Samsung technician came to install, the TV again was damaged. Same bent and damaged. Have shared the photo/video with Badal again. He is working on getting it replaced again. Awaiting the replacement. Again!

I am so gutted. Have been waiting for past 5 months to buy it. Now bought during the festive period but have been unlucky twice. What are the odds!! or is it not that uncommon?

I don't know about the odds, my friend faced the same with LG OLED from Unilet. Took him beyond a month to sort it out as Unilet & LG were pointing fingers at each other, finally matter was resolved when he reached out to Unilet MD or GM over linkedin DM.

I don't know about the odds, my friend faced the same with LG OLED from Unilet. Took him beyond a month to sort it out as Unilet & LG were pointing fingers at each other, finally matter was resolved when he reached out to Unilet MD or GM over linkedin DM.
Okay in my case there is just disappointment and dejection till now...no finger pointing...as badal helped raise the first replacement seamlessly...hoping for the same 2nd time...and not hoping to do that ever again

however do you even make a video? considering you won't unbox the tv untill the technician comes

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back