Need a Bluetooth speaker under 35k

Pragunjain

Looking to buy a Bluetooth speaker under 35k. Don’t want to exceed the budget beyond 35k. I have heard good reviews about Sonodyne malhar so if anyone have that and can share their experience it would be really helpful. Also what other options do I have at that price point?

Respected forum members, please share your opinion on this.

Pragun, you should share more details on this: Do you want a waterproof/outdoor speaker or an indoor one.
Is Auz connectivity mandatory or bluetooth is fine?
What kind of music do you listen to
Any size prefrences?

Respected forum members, please share your opinion on this.

Pragun, you should share more details on this: Do you want a waterproof/outdoor speaker or an indoor one.
Is Auz connectivity mandatory or bluetooth is fine?
What kind of music do you listen to
Any size prefrences?
1) It will be used indoors
2) Aux connectivity is good to have but not mandatory
3) I listen to all kind of music and the speaker I am looking for will be my first proper good quality speaker so I want something which is bright and have clear audio.
4) Size :- shouldn’t be too huge.

3) I listen to all kind of music and the speaker I am looking for will be my first proper good quality speaker so I want something which is bright and have clear audio.
Lol, Stereo pair or single speaker?

Check if Beolit 20 floats your boat. Enough reviews including sound samples on YT.

Denon Home 150. Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplay2. Decent app for control. It's the smallest speaker in the Denon Home range, but you have the option to scale up to stereo or all the way to 5.1 later if you want.

Heard good reviews about Sonodyne malhar. but its tough to get demo.
Marshall , Sonos , jbl authentics 200 - available in croma, Relaince digitsl. u can demo it.
Creative iRoar Go - u can check you tube videos.

Cont
Looking to buy a Bluetooth speaker under 35k. Don’t want to exceed the budget beyond 35k. I have heard good reviews about Sonodyne malhar so if anyone have that and can share their experience it would be really helpful. Also what other options do I have at that price point?
Contact Sonodyne if Malhar can be demoed in your area.

I suggest that you consider the Kali Audio LP-UNF. They are about 33K in India, sound really good, are stereo (and not a one-box solution), have Bluetooth and USB-C input, and both balanced and unbalanced inputs.

The new Adam Audio D3Vs have just been announced and are not available in India yet, think, but they seem to be really good. They should also be coming in the same general price range when they are available. Similar connectivity but no Bluetooth. I know you wanted something with BT, but I'm mentioning this, because this is likely to be a very good unit for the money. (In any case, if you're using the speaker at home, the best quality input you could give these would be USB-C, assuming no other "equipment" other than a smartphone/tablet/laptop.)

Both these are quite compact, and will keep for a while. Even if you get a bigger setup later, these could go into the bedroom or study.

Neither of these are the conventional one-box solutions, so you'll get real stereo, and far better bang for the buck, IMHO. I'm also assuming that you'll be plugging the speaker into an outlet, and don't need a built-in battery. If you need a battery powered speaker, both these won't work for your use-case.

I suggest that you consider the Kali Audio LP-UNF. They are about 33K in India, sound really good, are stereo (and not a one-box solution), have Bluetooth and USB-C input, and both balanced and unbalanced inputs.

The new Adam Audio D3Vs have just been announced and are not available in India yet, think, but they seem to be really good. They should also be coming in the same general price range when they are available. Similar connectivity but no Bluetooth. I know you wanted something with BT, but I'm mentioning this, because this is likely to be a very good unit for the money. (In any case, if you're using the speaker at home, the best quality input you could give these would be USB-C, assuming no other "equipment" other than a smartphone/tablet/laptop.)

Both these are quite compact, and will keep for a while. Even if you get a bigger setup later, these could go into the bedroom or study.

Neither of these are the conventional one-box solutions, so you'll get real stereo, and far better bang for the buck, IMHO. I'm also assuming that you'll be plugging the speaker into an outlet, and don't need a built-in battery. If you need a battery powered speaker, both these won't work for your use-case.
Thanks for the detailed response.
I don’t have space for a stereo setup. I went ahead with Sonodyne Bandish which is a mid level model in the wireless line up of Sonodyne. Could not audition it but hoping it will satisfy my needs.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back