Need info on Amazon Sold AVRs

sambithyd

Hi I am sambit from hyderabad, got to know about this forum recently.

Have one question : amazon is selling av receivers at 30 40 % discount, and I saw In few feedbacks they come with out warranty.

Any suggestions to go for it or not ? Are those product serviceable.

You would need to check
The seller details

And figure out if they are authorised / sub dealer of the main country distributers

In general
Many Amazon sellers are not really authorised sub dealers

The problem is that even if they have the sticker of the main distributer
Warranty will be valid only if you have a bill with the authorised dealers name on it

Hence checking the Amazon sellers creds would be the right way

The reason for the differential pricing is many a time due to the reason of change of appointed distributer

The company gives a timeline
Under which the old distributers stock warranty is honoured
After that timeline passes it depends on the new distributer about how flexible he is

This is the reason many a time for discounted pricing on Amazon

Some distributors like Profx do not honor the warranty if purchased from Amazon sellers. So please check with the respective brand distributor before purchasing.

Have one question : amazon is selling av receivers at 30 40 % discount, and I saw In few feedbacks they come with out warranty.

Best not to take risk.
Most good online resellers are offering excellent discounts. Show the price to ProFX (USK Electronics) in Babu Khan Mall and get same price. They are authorized dealers. Many other reliable places also.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

As mentioned by others , check with the official distributors of the AVRs in India if the listed seller is part of their list, if yes then you can go ahead with purchase. It will be better to contact these distributors by email so that you get written confirmation from them.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back