New AVR:45K Budget, plannning to source it from Dubai/kuwait.

nanacp76

Iam looking for a AVR for around 45K. Have few friends in Dubai to procure it for me. Request you to suggest some models.

Please give some more details about your setup like your room size, usage priority (%ge of MUSIC / MOVIES) and also if you have planned any speaker want to pair with the AVR, so that forum members can suggest you

Please give some more details about your setup like your room size, usage priority (%ge of MUSIC / MOVIES) and also if you have planned any speaker want to pair with the AVR, so that forum members can suggest you

currently i own Marantz SR 5200 receiver paired with Sonodyne 2605 V3 .
My usage is 50:50(Movies/Music). my source will be HTPC. room size ~12*11 sq.ft.

I got my AVR from Kuwait 2 yrs back... One of my friend picked it up for me... He got it from Xcite store.. They have Onkyo, Marantz and HK AVR's...

Search results for: 'Onkyo'

You can consider Marantz SR 6008 & Onkyo TX NR 838 for your budget (or) older Onkyo TX NR 1010.....

Pioneer Elite LX series have good reviews all over the net.... So you can consider them too if they are aval there....

Also consider Yamaha Aventage series models like RX A 8xx/10xx/20xx series...

@iaudio : Hope you doing good... Long time since i have seen your posts...

I see that your location is Kuwait/Kochin....

Could you please update the aval of Denon/ Yamaha/ Pioneer AVR's, particularly Elite series... I have a friend there, who is a novice to AVR's.. So difficult to make him understand what exactly am looking for...

Pioneer, yam, denon, marantz, onkyo etc are available. I am not sure about elite series. I am not really in touch with the AVR market. Pioneer availability is comparatively less.
Onkyo and Polk pricing especially during offers is good. Xcite is the dealer. They also have marantz.
Yamaha is dealt by Adawliah.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back