paint recommendation

Reviews on Amazon are not very encouraging. Several reviewers stated that its just a normal paint primer. One says that its even printed on the can and has a sticker label of 'Screen Coating' over it -
That's not the case with what I received. Also mine is NOT printed Light Grey. It's lunar grey (shade of white basically)

However I am truly amazed by this paint's demonstration -
Extremely expensive though - $528 for 2 gallons
That Luminous paint guy is a scam artist. Don't even think about it!!!

Hello guys
I need advise on gray screen paint for my room cum ht ....
I was having white wash in my apartment so I decided to chip in with false ceiling with concealed 5.1 wire and HDMI cable ....
Now I am; planning to paint one of my wall to be used as screen..
Please suggest which colour should I go for.please be specific
My projector is optoma h180x and I can make my room relatively dark as well.
I got the pop on the wall then sand papered and a coat of primer for now..also suggest wall preparation to get the best result.
I tried to find sherwin Williams pro classic paint given on DIY pjcentral website but couldn't find the same ..so plz suggest which shade should I go for in Asian paints or dulux or any other avbl in India market..
I will be going with dark brown on rest of screen wall painter and decorator..a little less dark brown on other wall..and cream colour on roof.
I currently have a basic gray N9.0 painted screen. It's fine, but it just lacks. My projector is an Optoma HD70. The screen size is the basic 48x85 98" screen. It's not a dedicated theater area, but most watching is done at night. 98% of the time the only ambient light is from the white ceiling, which my wife says is staying. The walls are dark. The suggestion over there was a darker screen to help with the white ceiling, and some gain since my projector isn't the brightest. (Am I allowed to say the name of the suggested mix over here?) I think C&S is too "white" for me, so how would Scorpion 8.0 or BW do for me? Do they possess the gain that I might need? Thanks for the help.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back