Panasonic Plasm 42 Full HD S10 or Sony NX500 Full HD Lcd

hemant0285

Hii friends I am confused btwn these 2 models...
1. Panasonic Plasm 42 Full HD S10 or
2.Sony NX500 Full HD Lcd

both are full HD models..
sony is priced at 42000
I am have not enquired abt the Pana price.. but had seen d demo some time back..

pls help and wats the best price of Pana S10 Plasma ..
thanks

I may not be the best person to ask this question, because I have not used a flat/ HD TV before so I do not have any benchmarks for comparison.

Well i believe the 42k price is for the 32" NX500.
The EX400 is a better buy in the sense it comes with a matte screen while the NX500 looks aesthetically good its reflects a lot.

BTW the sony BX400 40" FHD lcd is available for about 41k and the EX400 is available 45k in ebay.in.

wat abt the comparision.. which one shd i go for... Wat do u say about Pana C10 plasma... (But its not full HD...)
If I were you I would buy the Panasonic 42C10. It is definately the best value for money product anywhere close to it's price range, ie. Rs. 34,000/- Better yet I would buy the Panasonic 42X10 for Rs. 38,000/-. If you search on the forum, you will find my reasons for this choice.

wat abt the comparision.. which one shd i go for... Wat do u say about Pana C10 plasma... (But its not full HD...)

Are these the only two you wanna opt.......any specific reason....anyway If the choise is between these two, SONY NX500 would be the one I would suggest......or as adder said EX400 is a good buy as well.

I am concerned abt Pana "S"10 Full HD and NX500.. I cheked out EX400... I will not go for it.. shed out some more bugs n get NX instead.if itss sony....... but first I hav to decide SONY or PANA S10 Full HD

I am concerned abt Pana "S"10 Full HD and NX500.. I cheked out EX400... I will not go for it.. shed out some more bugs n get NX instead.if itss sony....... but first I hav to decide SONY or PANA S10 Full HD

Well are you comparing a 32" NX or the 40" NX.
the reason why i don't like the NX is due to the glossy screen.They have identical performance vs EX range check them with the lights out and adjust them to their best.
But why don't you go with the grey market which makes sony the cheapest,the 1 year warranty that sony gives isn't a big deal,i have bought many tvs from the grey market are some of them are lcds which are as old as 5 to 6 years old no issues.

The S10 is basically a detuned G10 with the previous gen panel. Not worth the cash. Might as well get the G10 but beware of reduction in black levels with time.

Avoid the NX. Get the EX - basically the same without the glossiness.

Ya I hav heard of dis Blak levels.. burn in issues... Is it only with Panasonic Plasmas or other Companies too... One guy at the shop told me dat these Plasma s releases gases./// i guess he was referring to Phosphorus leaks...

Well are you comparing a 32" NX or the 40" NX.
the reason why i don't like the NX is due to the glossy screen.They have identical performance vs EX range check them with the lights out and adjust them to their best.
But why don't you go with the grey market which makes sony the cheapest,the 1 year warranty that sony gives isn't a big deal,i have bought many tvs from the grey market are some of them are lcds which are as old as 5 to 6 years old no issues.

I am comparing 32NX and S10 (42inch Plasma of Panasonic)

Ya I hav heard of dis Blak levels.. burn in issues... Is it only with Panasonic Plasmas or other Companies too... One guy at the shop told me dat these Plasma s releases gases./// i guess he was referring to Phosphorus leaks...

well they don't leak any gas lol,the salesman with their usual BS.

I am comparing 32NX and S10 (42inch Plasma of Panasonic)

Well i suggest you to buy a 40" lcd from the grey market or ebay.in.

dear sanjay0864... where did u get these prices from for 42C10 and X10?i checked the 42c10 at reliance digital and it was priced at 42000.at one panasonic brand shop they quoted 38500.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back