Pls suggest black friday sites to look for

ydnreddy

Hello all,

I am very new to this arena, and would like to know from all the Sr. Members. Are there any specific sites to look for black friday deals in hi-fi audio components category.

ps: I do not no if there is a thread already for this, if it is pls direct me to the same

thanking you all.

regards
ydnreddy

hello,

Im not sure if black friday is celebrated by indian online shops !!
Look in to amazon or other U.S sites and buy via ishopinternational,hopshopgo etc...
my 2 cents.

Hello all,

I am very new to this arena, and would like to know from all the Sr. Members. Are there any specific sites to look for black friday deals in hi-fi audio components category.

ps: I do not no if there is a thread already for this, if it is pls direct me to the same

thanking you all.

regards
ydnreddy

you planning to procure stuf from states ? anyone to carry for you ?
if yes.. amazon gets amazing deals but then you need to carry the item from states to india...

I am looking at TOPPING VX1 225W T-AMP Tripath Stereo Hi-Fi Power Subwoofer Amplifier USB DAC US Digital Amplifier which weighs only 700 grams-easy to carry. but no discount so far in the countdown to Black Friday so far. around 108 dollars so far in Amazon. Although some items are shown as discounted i feel that netr Thanksgiving only the real show will start.

This aside I posted a thread to get feedback on this amp separately but no feedback so far.

for those who dont have friends in U.S.A can order via ishopinternationaldotcomYoull get a U.S address and they will ship the item from U.S to India.
message them and they will give you a quote.

I remember some FMs have shared horrible experience they had with ishopinternational. So please double check before ordering. Just a precaution.

for those who dont have friends in U.S.A can order via ishopinternationaldotcomYoull get a U.S address and they will ship the item from U.S to India.
message them and they will give you a quote.

Ishopinternational is not buying from Bestbuy.

Any other website

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back