Polk Audio T30 or ES30

Jinu

Hi folks

I am converting my current 5.1 setup to 7.1. I currently have Pioneer VSX 924 AV receiver supported by Boston Acoustics Soundware S 5.1 speakers.

As part of this I am looking for a center speaker and 2 surround speakers. For the surround i have narrowed it down to the Polk Audio OWM3 speakers but for the center speaker i am confused between Polk Audio T30 and Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30. Both of them have great reviews. I know the T30 is really old but it costs half of the ES30.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Es series better than T. But T is value for mony.
If possible go Es10 or 15 for surrounds. Even T15 also we can consider

Thanks for the response. Yeah ES15 with ES30 would sound great. Where do you guys buy your speakers from. Seen a lot of websites selling Polk Audio, but also seen the warning PROFX has putout saying warranty on online purchase is not guaranteed. I have VKLAP has the lowest price but read a lot of negative reviews. The others are audiomaxx, thehdtech.in which are lower priced but not sure if warranty will be honoured though they all claim the same.

Thanks for the response. Yeah ES15 with ES30 would sound great. Where do you guys buy your speakers from. Seen a lot of websites selling Polk Audio, but also seen the warning PROFX has putout saying warranty on online purchase is not guaranteed. I have VKLAP has the lowest price but read a lot of negative reviews. The others are audiomaxx, thehdtech.in which are lower priced but not sure if warranty will be honoured though they all claim the same.
Dont go with vplak.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back