Receiver and Subwoofer for Home theatre upgrade

shinshya

Hi FMs,

I have Onkyo HT-S3400 setup with fronts upgraded to SKF 4800 FS and center to another one that I got from Japan. I am now planning to upgrade the AVR and Subwoofer.

Can you suggest few?

My room size is 12x14 and is not a dedicated one(drawing room).

Budget: ~70k(can stretch a bit)

Look in to denon , marantz ,onkyo , poineer , AVRs.

For sub woofer , look into 10" BIC America , that's best buck for your budget.

Thanks. I am planning for BIC F12 SUB & Denon AVR. Should I go for 1500H or 2500H ?
Also, Will Denon AVR with BIC SUB go well with the existing Onkyo setup with SKF 4800 FS, Cernter and Surrounds(fronts from Onkyo HT-S3400)? These Onkyo speakers are of 6Ohms with 130W.

Can I buy AVR and SUB from Amazon India? Will there be voltage issue? Prices seem to be low compared to other online stores.
Pl let me know

Can I buy AVR and SUB from Amazon India? Will there be voltage issue? Prices seem to be low compared to other online stores.
Pl let me know

No voltage issues but warranty....please check......as brands may not entertain the same when claiming service or repairs....

There are many dealers and online stores...possibly even the local dealer near your location may give a good deal....

Consider Yamaha or Marantz AVRs.....good value and performance.....

Subs...BIC America or Taga.....

If you are open to Pre Owned, lot of good stuff being sold on the Forum...check classifieds

hi.
I currently own a denon avr 1500h paired with QAcoustics 3020i bookshelfs with 3020c center speaker and Bic Acoustech PL200ii.
I have done lot of research and finalized to buy from genuine dealer directly instead on online since warranty is always an issue.
Also dealers will provide 15 to 20% discount most of the times and you will have good warranty too.

Denon avr - Profx is the dealer in bangalore and always gives 15% discount on market rate.
QAcoustic - DNI is the dealer here and got them all at flat 33k.
Bic - Prosonics is the dealer and gave at flat 40k.

So better buy from them. They also ship the product to Hyd if required.

Pl let me know
You will get the products for much lesser price then amazon if purchased directly from a dealer. They will give discounts from Mrp.

Budget: ~70k(can stretch a bit)

Any 7.1 AVR should do.. Please check the best prices for models and then decide..

Also, Will Denon AVR with BIC SUB go well with the existing Onkyo setup with SKF 4800 FS, Cernter and Surrounds(fronts from Onkyo HT-S3400)? These Onkyo speakers are of 6Ohms with 130W.

You can pair any sub & speaker with any AVR.. My Denon AVR handles my Taga 6 ohms speakers just fine.. I don't see an issue pairing Onkyo 6 ohms speakers with Denon AVR..

Friends,
I am getting Yamaha rx-v585 at 42.5k and ns-sw300 sub for 25.5k at Hyd. Is it a good buy in terms of price as well as choice?
Eagerly waiting for your quick inputs.

Friends,
I am getting Yamaha rx-v585 at 42.5k and ns-sw300 sub for 25.5k at Hyd. Is it a good buy in terms of price as well as choice?
Eagerly waiting for your quick inputs.
Yeah well priced. Subwoofer I would strongly recommend you to audition. Since you are going for a single sub please go for a 12 inch driver. If you can Go dual sw300 is a decent choice for your room size. The bic f12 should be available for 31k.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back