Rotel S14 or Similar Integrated Network Streamer

krishpiscean

I have a dedicated 9.2.4 Home Theater with B&W 702S3 floorstanders. For movie viewing, they are connected thru Denon X8500H AVR. For music, i find the current config ok when i play thru Apple TV music.

If I add a Rotel S14 Int Net streamer to the setup bypassing denon avr, would it enhance my experience substantially ?
Also pls suggest alternate Integrated Network streamers that can match and drive 703S2 without fuss.

Thank you.

I have a dedicated 9.2.4 Home Theater with B&W 702S3 floorstanders. For movie viewing, they are connected thru Denon X8500H AVR. For music, i find the current config ok when i play thru Apple TV music.

If I add a Rotel S14 Int Net streamer to the setup bypassing denon avr, would it enhance my experience substantially ?
Also pls suggest alternate Integrated Network streamers that can match and drive 703S2 without fuss.

Thank you.
When you use the same speaker set for AVR as well as two channel stereo amplifier, how do you seperate the speakers?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back