Seeking opinion on Elac Varro PS500 Subwoofer

umangloria

Hello FMs,
I currently own SVS SB 1000 Pro with my system which is having QA 3030i , 3090Ci, 3010i for ground level and sonodyne atoms speakers.
This setup is in living room which is about 20*11 with stairs meaning permanently opened space.
SB 1000 Pro seems inadequate for this space and I am looking for alternate options, I shortlisted few options but mainly interested in Elac Varro PS500 which is 15inches and with 500W RMS (more info: https://elac.com/ps500)
Reasons:
1. The space is untreated and this one comes with DSP and room correction built in
2. I have contact who deals in HT products and sell products from all major brands like Ascendo, tonewinner, SVS, JBL, XTZ etc. and he is suggesting PS500 over Ascendo as well as tonewinner.

Guys, If anyone got audition of this sub and share some information, Please share your opinion.
TIA.

Hello FMs,
I currently own SVS SB 1000 Pro with my system which is having QA 3030i , 3090Ci, 3010i for ground level and sonodyne atoms speakers.
This setup is in living room which is about 20*11 with stairs meaning permanently opened space.
SB 1000 Pro seems inadequate for this space and I am looking for alternate options, I shortlisted few options but mainly interested in Elac Varro PS500 which is 15inches and with 500W RMS (more info: https://elac.com/ps500)
Reasons:
1. The space is untreated and this one comes with DSP and room correction built in
2. I have contact who deals in HT products and sell products from all major brands like Ascendo, tonewinner, SVS, JBL, XTZ etc. and he is suggesting PS500 over Ascendo as well as tonewinner.

Guys, If anyone got audition of this sub and share some information, Please share your opinion.
TIA.
Ascendo 600 Rms now. And check klipsch new RP1200 and 1400 subs also.

Yes, Ascendo SV12 was considered earlier but the dealer suggested to Varro over it, He is having both units available along with tonewinner and monolith but he said Elac Varro is better than sv12

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back