Should I

In India, the long term reliability of Nad CD players has been pretty bad so would advise against it. Marantz a bit better historically but no idea about their current models.

I agree NAD had some issues. Apparently 15 years ago NAD stood for Not Another Dud ! but since the current ownership I have heard from owners/dealers saying it's far better.

We all seem to have horror stories from a brand with my own personal journey Harman Kardon and Cambridge Audio have been true disasters. My experience with my C 542 has been positive.

I agree NAD had some issues. Apparently 15 years ago NAD stood for Not Another Dud ! but since the current ownership I have heard from owners/dealers saying it's far better.

We all seem to have horror stories from a brand with my own personal journey Harman Kardon and Cambridge Audio have been true disasters. My experience with my C 542 has been positive.
My comments were in the Indian context and refer to the past ten years. They are not based on a single player but three including a top of the line m series. They just dont seem to do well with Indian conditions.

If you've already decided on a Nad, why start this thread?

My comments were in the Indian context and refer to the past ten years. They are not based on a single player but three including a top of the line m series. They just dont seem to do well with Indian conditions.

If you've already decided on a Nad, why start this thread?
As my post says I would love to hear the thoughts of a owner.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back