simple amplifier with matching speakers for serious home karaoke singing

kayesare

I want your suggestion as to which is the best amplifier suitable for a simple 2 channel stereo output of say 500 watts output?
I am currently having onkyo tower speakers of 120 watts each whereas my Onkyo amp is basic model which is meant for home theatre.
I want your suggestion as to how i can match the ones i have with something new that will be cost effective?

thanks

Hi

Onkyo speakers are at 6 ohms load...so look for amps that can deliver 100watts rms at 8 ohms load per channel.....

It also all depends on your budget...you can look also for pre owned stuff thru OLX/QUIKR/For Sale by Owner

I want your suggestion as to which is the best amplifier suitable for a simple 2 channel stereo output of say 500 watts output?
I am currently having onkyo tower speakers of 120 watts each whereas my Onkyo amp is basic model which is meant for home theatre.
I want your suggestion as to how i can match the ones i have with something new that will be cost effective?

thanks
500 watts? what is your budget? it helps.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back