Stream from NAS to Apple TV

Sopra

Hi All

Does anyone know how to stream from my NAS to my Apple TV? Noob question but which app do I need to use to help the Apple TV find my files over the network?

Many thanks

I use Kodi on Nvidia Shield.
Suggest you google search for "Kodi equivalent for Apple TV".

Hi All

Does anyone know how to stream from my NAS to my Apple TV? Noob question but which app do I need to use to help the Apple TV find my files over the network?

Many thanks
Plex is the way to go. It indexes both movies and music retrieves helpful movie info and album art. Navigation is also very well laid out - feels like ones own localized Netflix library and is generally fool proof.

I have been using Infuse paid app for videos, vlc for audio. Infuse offers many services like indexing, metadata and many.
I have apple tv4k. Can you pls guide how to play movies in my pc tnapple tv through Infuse app.
I have zidoo player for hdd also. Want to try with apple tv 4k

I have apple tv4k. Can you pls guide how to play movies in my pc tnapple tv through Infuse app.
I have zidoo player for hdd also. Want to try with apple tv 4k
Hi Phani,
We need to configure the infuse app once installed. You need to provide network path for any repository of content in the settings. In case you need further help please call me.

Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back