Tanotis.com

terrible

I just got a Synology DS1515+ from Amazon. Installed, it never came back up. Amazon is willing to refund but they do not replace international orders. And it's no more available for shipping to India at a viable cost. So I am back looking for the DS1515+. I found a reasonable price on this site https://www.tanotis.com

Was wondering if anyone has had any dealing with these guys and what are your reviews about them. They don't seem to answer the phone nor is their email response prompt. They, however, seem to be selling Synology cheaper than even the distributor EBM.

I have dealt with Tanotis but only through Amazon, bought a few center speaker stands from them. Their stands were good. I'm not sure when they started selling electronics, always thought them to be an accessories company.

IMHO I'll be careful with them when dealing with costly products.

Thanks & regards,
Rajiv

I bought a pair of TPA3118 class D amp boards from them. Delivery from Bangalore was excruciatingly long (3+ weeks). I think they imported it when they have a buyer.

BTW, they sell a huge list of electronic components and assemblies, not just accessories.

Initially I thought of ordering a TV wall mount from there site but found out that they sell the same stand on amazon India which gives the free shipping option. So instead ordered via Amazon as Tanotis site adds the tax + shipping even though I am in Bangalore. I could save around 100/- bucks but yes I was surprised to look at their catalogue of so many electronic items. 5 years back when I got my 32" TV wall mount they used to sell only stands, wall mounts. Now they also sell many items sourcing from HK, Chinese mainland which they clearly mention on the eBay India site.

They seem to be buying off UK, so it makes no sense picking it from them. No service from India during warranty.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back