The Hyderabad Audio meet 2013

Anyone taking the Miyapur route to the venue, I would really appreciate any help transporting these bad guys to the venue. I am trying to borrow my friends Innova but just in case that doesn't work out.

Where exactly do you stay in Miyapur.. I think It can be take care of.. we ll do something about it.. dont worry ;) about it.. we shall think of somthing by tomorrow.. and also can you PM me your contact number pls..

Regards,
Sarin

Raghu, if I am able to make it to the event, I will get my Zu Audio Essence towers, I can't get any electronics so I was thinking of pairing them up with other FM's electronics. so, lets see.

Thanks
Deepak

Welcome Deepak..... Please make it. We all want to experience
Zu essence sound. You can also pair your speaker with AA tube gear at the event.

Agenda - 14 April 2013. Regenta One Gachibowli

9.30 to 10.00 AM Member introduction and dealer intro session.
10.00-12.00 Dealer session 1 in separate rooms. 2 groups in 2 rooms
Tea will be served during this session.
12.00 to 1.00 PM Forum members Session 1
1.00 to 2.00 Lunch
2:00-4.00 Dealer session 2. swap groups
4.00 -06:00 Forum members session 2
Tea will be served during this session

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Laters - Catch up over beer for whoever is interested :). Obviously this is not included as part of participation fee, basically buy your own beer :)

Last edited:
Agenda - 14 April 2013. Regenta One Gachibowli

9.30 to 10.00 AM Member introduction and dealer intro session.
10.00-12.00 Dealer session 1 in separate rooms. 2 groups in 2 rooms
Tea will be served during this session.
12.00 to 1.00 PM Forum members Session 1
1.00 to 2.00 Lunch
2:00-4.00 Dealer session 2. swap groups
4.00 -06:00 Forum members session 2
Tea will be served during this session

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Laters - Catch up over beer for whoever is interested :). Obviously this is not included as part of participation fee, basically buy your own beer :)

Thanks a million dude!
What's the price for this?

Hi Friends,

Since i was busy with some other work, could not transfer the funds, can i pay the fee at the venue ?

Any one coming from Masab tank/vijay nagar colony/medhipatnam ?, i dont have car and my speakers are heavy to carry , would really appreciate if anyone can pick me up .. from any of this place Masab tank/vijay nagar colony/medhipatnam .

i can be reached at 9676546061

Excited to catch you guys tomorow for

Cheers

Sanjay

Hi Friends,

Since i was busy with some other work, could not transfer the funds, can i pay the fee at the venue ?

Any one coming from Masab tank/vijay nagar colony/medhipatnam ?, i dont have car and my speakers are heavy to carry , would really appreciate if anyone can pick me up .. from any of this place Masab tank/vijay nagar colony/medhipatnam .

i can be reached at 9676546061

Excited to catch you guys tomorow for

Cheers
Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,
We are glad to inform you that you just made it in time... The fee can be paid @ the Venue please come on over by 10 00 am at the latest.. As you have informed last night when all the planning was already done I guess there was no response. sorry about that but we were tied up and tired too :p.. Hope you can make it to the Venue :)

Regards
Sarin

Hello my Fellow

Hyderabadi Audio Meet Attendees!!!!

Hope to see you bright and Early there!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Live update

su3ymahu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back