Weird issue with Swans D1080-IVB

pra300

I got these Swans D1080-IVB speakers couple of days ago.

Issue:
Day 1 - First when I started them on the day of delivery - there was no sound, I had to turn them on/off and switch connections multiple times to get them working. I listened to music for hours and turned it off.
Then in evening I face the same no sound issue - no matter how many times I switch connections and restart speakers no sound at all. I just gave up and slept.

Day 2 - Next morning I thought of trying again & surprisingly they started working fine! Afternoon as well they worked fine. Come another night faced same no sound issue... bluetooth connects but no sound, aux connected but no sound! Again tried everything I could.

Day 3 - Started today morning - working fine!

These speakers have always on bluetooth, output connections are only aux and bletooth.
My router is old single band 2.4ghz one.
I am guessing it might be causing interference to it's connectivity. It does slow down wifi when speakers are ON.
I also tried restarting router, turning off all bluetooth devices but the issue remains.
Living in apartment so there are some wifi, bluetooth connections around from neighbours specially during night time.

Will changing router help? or is there something wrong in the speakers? I though even if there was any intereference it should have worked at least with aux connection.

Anyone?
Same story today. Worked all day.
After 9pm stopped working. All 3 nights it has stopped working around 8-9pm.
I am guessing something is interfering but not from our home, I tried disabling wifi, bluetooth connections in my home.

connect a source with proper RCA cables to AUX . Use a different Power Plug point to check this . Take it to your neighbors house to check .

If its bluetooth ...then it could be connectivity .....but other options in speakers should work if the speaker is not defective .

connect a source with proper RCA cables to AUX . Use a different Power Plug point to check this . Take it to your neighbors house to check .

If its bluetooth ...then it could be connectivity .....but other options in speakers should work if the speaker is not defective .
Except trying with neighbors I tried other options but no luck. Yes I was using the supplied RCA to aux connection.
I spoke with the seller (proaudiohome.com) - we went ahead with replacement option as there was no solution, it's quite unique and unheard of issue. I had to bear courier charges for sending back speakers though.
I'll update here when I get & test replacement speakers.

Got replacement speakers. Did not work at night again, but working fine now...Totally out of ideas now!
I'll re-test tonight.

Got replacement speakers. Did not work at night again, but working fine now...Totally out of ideas now!
I'll re-test tonight.
Could be a low voltage issue. Check the voltage at night and during the daytime and see if there's a marked difference.

I don't have multimeter and neither I am familiar with it. I doubt there is any voltage issue.
All electronics, appliances working fine in night time too.
If it really was an issue with low voltage - these speakers and other appliances would defintely show some signs or wouldn't even power on.

One night they stopped producing audio while they were connected and playing audio via aux. No matter how many restart or reconnection you do they just completely go slient irrespective of audio source. Come next morning they magically start working!

I will be testing again tonight, seller asked for video proof. I'll share and will most probably ask for refund as I am unable to find what causes the issue.

I shared videos of the issue & returned the replacement speakers as well.
Seller tested first speakers too but maintained that speakers are working fine. Due to store timings the seller could not test speakers in night time. That doesn't help my cause. Then I asked for refund and seller was charging 30% re-stocking fees. I argued that I am not returning due to change of mind, returning only because I am facing the issue.
They agreed to not charge re-stocking fees but I had to bear courier & processing expenses.

So I lost ₹3.5K+ in this transaction, ideally I should not have been charged these expenses for the defective product! But then I though it's better to move on than getting stuck with the product that I can't properly use.

Can't edit the message, wanted to post update.
Last week I reached out to them for refund of the money I lost, finally they agreed and paid me all.
So I am good with the seller proaudiohome.com

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back