Wharfedale Diamond 220 vs AJ FS52 fronts for Rx-v377

From a dealer.He offered me for 18 k before a few months.Then the price was increased to 20k.So I did not buy. He informed that there are no news about price hike. So hopefully we can get it for 20 k. Also, Elac is launching Andrew Jones Debut series in a week and hopefully demo will be available soon. Holding my horses...

Elac will be good I guess..new is always better n their reviews were pretty good too
http://www.cnet.com/products/elac-debut-f5/2/

"When we hooked up our Andrew Jones-designed Pioneer SP-FS52 towers for a head-to-head match, we were taken aback by how different the two towers sounded. The SP-FS52s were softer, warmer and less dynamic and clear overall. The Debut F5 is a major advance over the older design.

Continuing the comparison with the first Crosby, Stills & Nash album, their exquisite vocals sounded more fully present and naturally balanced over the Debut F5s. The SP-FS52s shrunk the scale of the recording, and muddled the electric bass' definition compared to what we were getting from the F5s. The ELACs are a little taller and bigger than the SP-FS52s, and they sound a lot bigger."

But they will be definitely a tad bit more costlier

Last edited:
Yes. Cnet rated the B6 as best speakers under $300. They even mentioned that the F5 as better than B&W 685 S2.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back