Which woofers will be good for connecting with Pi 3 and Allo Boss DAC ?

PNPtutorials

I have bought Allo Boss DAC from allo.com , before that i was using vana player. It's sound was awesome with volumio and my BookSelf speakers of dayton audio.
But now i want to use Allo Boss DAC with Raspberry Pi 3. So, If someone could suggest me good Woofers or audio system which should sounds amazing with Allo Boss and it's cost should be under 15,000 rupees. Thanks for paying attention, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

I have bought Allo Boss DAC from allo.com , before that i was using vana player. It's sound was awesome with volumio and my BookSelf speakers of dayton audio.
But now i want to use Allo Boss DAC with Raspberry Pi 3. So, If someone could suggest me good Woofers or audio system which should sounds amazing with Allo Boss and it's cost should be under 15,000 rupees. Thanks for paying attention, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Boss dac does not have a sub out its has only a stereo output

i would suggest you stick with your vana player (with the piano 2.1) and use the raspberry instead of sparky and get a powered subwoofer ( that can easily be had for 15k.

What do i required to connect with allo Boss ? See what i want to do is. I want to connect my dayton audio bookshelf speakers to my Allo Boss, for that purpose what should i use ! I'm really new to audio things. So please suggest me a good music system/audio setup to which i can connect my bookshelf speakers and Then that audio system can be connected to allo Boss DAC.

What do i required to connect with allo Boss ? See what i want to do is. I want to connect my dayton audio bookshelf speakers to my Allo Boss, for that purpose what should i use ! I'm really new to audio things. So please suggest me a good music system/audio setup to which i can connect my bookshelf speakers and Then that audio system can be connected to allo Boss DAC.

The order is

Rasberry>>>>BOSS DAC>>>>Volt>>>Dayton

BOSS DAC RCA Out >>>Line in of your powered subwoofer

qXj0cV.png

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back