yamaha budjet avr 2064

siddhu5692

Hai friends.. im new to this forum.. planning to buy a decent budjet avr below 30k. I short listed yamaha avr 2064. I think it is a bit older model. Is it worth enough buying these amp?? My usage is movie watching and music listening.also in ebay,they are selling avr 2064 along with yamaha ns-p440 wooden speakers. Is this combo worth for good listening?? Kindly help me friendds.. thnx in advance

You can look for YHT-196 or Onkyo HTS3800 in your budget. Not the best but will do the job in that budget.

The package in ebay is with older models and there may be warranty issues. The current basic model of AVR is HTR 2067

Hi siddhu5692, go for Yamaha HTR-3067 or Yamaha UHT-2910 instead. It can decode DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD.

Hai friends.. im new to this forum.. planning to buy a decent budjet avr below 30k. I short listed yamaha avr 2064. I think it is a bit older model. Is it worth enough buying these amp?? My usage is movie watching and music listening.also in ebay,they are selling avr 2064 along with yamaha ns-p440 wooden speakers. Is this combo worth for good listening?? Kindly help me friendds.. thnx in advance

What kind of speakers do you intend to use - satellite (small cube like) speakers package or something like Taga 5.0 speaker package (starts around 22K and goes up with models)?

What is your total budget? - AVR + Speakers + Wires?

There are lots of entry level AVRs available around 22-28K.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back