An excellent channel for DIY speaker knowledge

Yelamanchili manohar

Not sure if anyone is following this channel, but this gentleman Mr.Larsen, who I think might be of the Larsen speaker fame, is sharing some very good insights into speaker building.

Below is a video on crossover component selection which I found very interesting.

Not sure if anyone is following this channel, but this gentleman Mr.Larsen, who I think might be of the Larsen speaker fame, is sharing some very good insights into speaker building.

Below is a video on crossover component selection which I found very interesting.

Thanks Manohar. I was watching the same video just yesterday. Very intrigued to hear him talk where a quality cap or where a quality inductor matters most in the crossover.

Thanks Manohar. I was watching the same video just yesterday. Very intrigued to hear him talk where a quality cap or where a quality inductor matters most in the crossover.
What a coincidence we both found it at the same time :)

The moment he said, one can spend as much as the tweeter on the high pass cap. I knew I was in the presence of greatness. There was also a nice video about the sound of driver materials which was very informative :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back