Best soundbar within 30-40k? (Asking for a friend)

abhi09

Currently based on my research I'm thinking of suggesting the following to a friend:

LG SN6Y
LG SN8YG
Samsung Q800t soundbar

Does anyone have experience with these or would like to suggest something else?

Consider the JBL BAR51 Dolby Digital DTS with (Wireless Speakers and subwoofer & 4k Surround Sound) 510 W Bluetooth Soundbar Deep bass gives TV viewing a different experience. It connects well with devices. Works well with Alexa, what else you want bro?

Consider the JBL BAR51 Dolby Digital DTS with (Wireless Speakers and subwoofer & 4k Surround Sound) 510 W Bluetooth Soundbar Deep bass gives TV viewing a different experience. It connects well with devices. Works well with Alexa, what else you want bro?
It's available at 55k the cheapest I checked. My friend is comfortable with 30 and can extend to 40k at max but 55k might be troublesome

Recently Demoed Sony HTR S700RF and the sound was mind blowing. Loud and clear. It's a slightly outdated model so lacks in featured like eArc and so on but sound quality is really good. Priced at 40k

My suggetion: I had demo of this soundbar at my dealer store.

Currently based on my research I'm thinking of suggesting the following to a friend:

LG SN6Y
LG SN8YG
Samsung Q800t soundbar

Does anyone have experience with these or would like to suggest something else?
My money is on Yamaha YAS-209. It's one of the best soundbars, you can find within 30/35k range.

I hope you all are in good health.

I want to buy soundbar with dolby 5.1 channel under Rs. 20,000/-, I have two option 1) ZEBRONICS JUKE BAR 9400 PRO and 2) SONY HT S20R

I want best channel filter soundbar

As per your experience and knowledge Kindly suggest which one is good or other than these is there any best one please help.

I will thankfull for your valuable feedback.

Please keep in mind while choosing JBL. Most users on Amazon complain about the product switching off in-between regularly. This problem has been admitted by the manufacturer but have no solution till date. Also, ask your friend for his choice: Balanced Sound or Heavy Bass. If the choice is Balanced, JBL is just no go.

I hope you all are in good health.

I want to buy soundbar with dolby 5.1 channel under Rs. 20,000/-, I have two option 1) ZEBRONICS JUKE BAR 9400 PRO and 2) SONY HT S20R

I want best channel filter soundbar

As per your experience and knowledge Kindly suggest which one is good or other than these is there any best one please help.

I will thankfull for your valuable feedback.

Zebronics (all models) have quality issues. In comparison Sony S20R and Sony RT3 retail around 15k and 19.5k, established models and give good sound with balanced sound. As RT3's soundbar is fairly wide, the channel separation is slightly better than the newer S20R, whose soundbar is short.

hello
I am also in the same state as u. I am also looking for a soundbar for my LG CX55 in the price range (30k to 60k) and have similar options as you.
I am looking for 3.1.2 with a subwoofer and rear surround 2.0 wireless speakers. sadly Indian market is not good in audio devices as it is in TVs.
1) I have tried JBL 5.1 and 9.1 ( actually it's 5.1.4) - bass incredible as u must have heard as it has a 10-inch subwoofer but its upper frequencies are not good and rolled off. means sound is not sharp (like voice, metallic clicks, music) and clear but its thumping.
2) LG sn8yn - tried it too. it's good but no wireless surround speakers (there are and it's surround ready but not available in India).
3) Samsung hw q900t - not available for trial anywhere. its also surround ready but don't know it's available in India or not.
4) Yamaha ya s209 - good as it's a company dedicated to audio products. but it's a 2.1 channel that means no center channel for vocals and dialogues; something that's most important in movie watching experience. so left this idea very early.

Sonos with subwoofer and surround - above budget
Harman Kardon Enchant with subwoofer and surround - no Atmos and Dolby true HD but also goes above budget

this my research till now. if u or anyone has a better solution or options. do let me know too.

hello
I am also in the same state as u. I am also looking for a soundbar for my LG CX55 in the price range (30k to 60k) and have similar options as you.
I am looking for 3.1.2 with a subwoofer and rear surround 2.0 wireless speakers. sadly Indian market is not good in audio devices as it is in TVs.
1) I have tried JBL 5.1 and 9.1 ( actually it's 5.1.4) - bass incredible as u must have heard as it has a 10-inch subwoofer but its upper frequencies are not good and rolled off. means sound is not sharp (like voice, metallic clicks, music) and clear but its thumping.
2) LG sn8yn - tried it too. it's good but no wireless surround speakers (there are and it's surround ready but not available in India).
3) Samsung hw q900t - not available for trial anywhere. its also surround ready but don't know it's available in India or not.
4) Yamaha ya s209 - good as it's a company dedicated to audio products. but it's a 2.1 channel that means no center channel for vocals and dialogues; something that's most important in movie watching experience. so left this idea very early.

Sonos with subwoofer and surround - above budget
Harman Kardon Enchant with subwoofer and surround - no Atmos and Dolby true HD but also goes above budget

this my research till now. if u or anyone has a better solution or options. do let me know too.
Hi,

I was in the same boat few months back as you are and I had a budget of 50k and demoed few HTs and Soundbars and really like Sony SRF 700 which has a superb output but somehow i was inching towards soundbar with Atmos setup, mainly Sony Z9F. Thanks to lockdown, i couldn't purchase anything and during the lockdown I noticed on Samsungs Corporate website Q900T for 55k.

Based on international reviews, I went for it as the price was mouth watering and got the unit last week. Few pointers:
1. For Music, the instruments and vocals are really clear. Bass is fine, not very very heavy. This is based on my experience compared to Sony home theaters and party speakers but Sony goes loud but not clear.

2. The main effects of Home theater is felt in Movies. I am really loving the performance specially while watching 4k movies on Netflix. Vocals are super clear even on low volumes. For movies with effects, it's really awesome.

3. The Atmos impact is not that great as rear speakers are missing but due to upfiring speakers, it definitely creates some experience.

Overall a bang for buck at 55k to be honest. If you are working for a corporate, try to login with your official email ID and an OTP would be sent on Office Email.

Best,
Ankush
Screenshot_20210624-193920_Chrome.jpg

Hi,

I was in the same boat few months back as you are and I had a budget of 50k and demoed few HTs and Soundbars and really like Sony SRF 700 which has a superb output but somehow i was inching towards soundbar with Atmos setup, mainly Sony Z9F. Thanks to lockdown, i couldn't purchase anything and during the lockdown I noticed on Samsungs Corporate website Q900T for 55k.

Based on international reviews, I went for it as the price was mouth watering and got the unit last week. Few pointers:
1. For Music, the instruments and vocals are really clear. Bass is fine, not very very heavy. This is based on my experience compared to Sony home theaters and party speakers but Sony goes loud but not clear.

2. The main effects of Home theater is felt in Movies. I am really loving the performance specially while watching 4k movies on Netflix. Vocals are super clear even on low volumes. For movies with effects, it's really awesome.

3. The Atmos impact is not that great as rear speakers are missing but due to upfiring speakers, it definitely creates some experience.

Overall a bang for buck at 55k to be honest. If you are working for a corporate, try to login with your official email ID and an OTP would be sent on Office Email.

Best,
An

thanks for a good review.
it has side-firing speakers to create a virtual surround but my room is not symmetrical to take advantage of it.
These Samsung soundbars are surround-ready. so like LG there surround speakers (Samsung SWA-9000s) are also not available in India?

I found q900t in 90k range. how to purchase at 55k?

Indeed, these are surround ready but rear not available in India.

As I mentioned in my post, Samsung has some corporate tie-up. If you are working for a corporate, enter your Email ID on login page (separate page for corporate login, Google it) and OtP would be sent to that Email. Else check with some friends and order through them.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back