Blu-ray player

maximus1712

Which hi-End universal Blu-ray player would you vote to buy. Please specify with source and price. Does anyone have a collection of blurays please share

Which hi-End universal Blu-ray player would you vote to buy. Please specify with source and price. Does anyone have a collection of blurays please share
There is a scarcity for 4K UHD player. The ones available are priced too much.

So ended up buying a PS5 which now serves dual purposes

Thanks

I've imported the renowned Panasonic UB820 when a dollar was 75 inr :p
Hi, I too am very much interested in buying the Pana UB820 blu-ray player, I would be really grateful if you can suggest me from where to buy. I checked in amazon UK/US but they don't deliver to India.

Hi, I too am very much interested in buying the Pana UB820 blu-ray player, I would be really grateful if you can suggest me from where to buy. I checked in amazon UK/US but they don't deliver to India.
Import from US, feel free to message if you've any query or looking to get simple explanation of entire procedure.
I would've passed you mine as it has been lying idle from couple years but I like it there, a great show piece! even though I watch movie once in a blue moon :p

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back