Budget AVR for Monoprice speakers

reduce prices
Oh. Didn't know that. I thought online stores always have fixed price. Ok, I'll give it a shot. Not good at bargaining anyway.:D
somewhere else
May I please know where.? Is it an online store or a local shop. Because I've found out nine online hifi shops in India. It's the only way for me to compare prices as I'll have to do this all from my home. So, please let me know where you bought as I might have missed that one. Thanks

Oh. Didn't know that. I thought online stores always have fixed price. Ok, I'll give it a shot. Not good at bargaining anyway.:D

May I please know where.? Is it an online store or a local shop. Because I've found out nine online hifi shops in India. It's the only way for me to compare prices as I'll have to do this all from my home. So, please let me know where you bought as I might have missed that one. Thanks

I actually bought my entire setup from another FM. He upgraded to Dynaudio and Arcam. Got a great deal so immediately grabbed it.:p

I actually bought my entire setup from another FM. He upgraded to Dynaudio and Arcam. Got a great deal so immediately grabbed it.:p
Really.?:oops: Good for you. While I'm sitting duck here taking a glance at the classifieds section every now and then..to no avail. Let's see If I have any luck like you.:)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back