CD player to pair with Marantz PM 7004

iyersn

I have last week purchased Marantz PM7004 and paired with Dali Ikon1 BS speakers. CD is played through Samsung DVD player. Can you kindly suggest a dedicated CD player that would go with the amp and speakers?
Will the performance be significantly different when played through a cd player as against a dvd player?
:)Budget 15k to 25k.

heard that the cambridge dv 99 has a decent audio try it out in palce of the samsung and post your impressions. You search for the shoot out in the forum amongst the DV 99, Oppo 983 and marantz.

Currently using the DV99 in my main room with the Denon AVR for movies and music. Pairing with Marantz PM 7004 in the bedroom is an option worth thinking.
But then would the PS3 be good for even listening to music and songs duly paired with the AVR? Ishall also try connecting the pioneer dvd HTS to the AVR, though not expecting much.
Would Marantz CD 5003 pair well with the amp? What else can our fellow members suggest?

;)

Hi,

With your Budget i think you should go for the Marantz CD6003. It will be an excellent pair.

cheers,
sri

PS:If you don't mind can you tel me from where you got the PM 7004 and from where?

Hi,

With your Budget i think you should go for the Marantz CD6003. It will be an excellent pair.

cheers,
sri

PS:If you don't mind can you tel me from where you got the PM 7004 and from where?

See PM. Where is the CD6003 available and at what price? I was not able to get the same.:)

Last edited:
:lol: Exactly! But you didn't give me the price even in the PM.

cheers,,
sri

You asked me where I got the PM7004 and I have said the same in the PM.
Since there was no mention of the price, I didnt state. Please check your PM now - I have stated the price.
I have requested for the price and availability of CD 6003.;)

Hi,

You can try Viola in Mumbai.

Viola home theater systems

shop 4, tirupati apartment
nehru road, next to adarsh petrol pump
vileparle (east ), mumbai 400 057
maharashtra, india

ph : ( 022) 2 612 1112
cell : 98199 53604 / 98210 64536
fax : ( 022 ) 2 612 1112

cheers,
sri

Hi,

My CD6002 is on sale, if you are interested!

Cheers
PbR

How much are you selling it for? How old is it and what is the condition of the player? I don't think you have listed it in the For Sale section, have you?? Sorry for asking so many questions.. lolzz

Hi,

You can try Viola in Mumbai.

Viola home theater systems

shop 4, tirupati apartment
nehru road, next to adarsh petrol pump
vileparle (east ), mumbai 400 057
maharashtra, india

ph : ( 022) 2 612 1112
cell : 98199 53604 / 98210 64536
fax : ( 022 ) 2 612 1112

cheers,
sri

Voila have now shifted to D N Nagar, Andheri (W). Their location is a few buildings besides "The Shop" near The Club.

I had recently gone their with a friend for a HT demo. Friend didnt finalize anything though.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back