Cheapest system with center channel adjustment

Which is the cheapest 3.1/5.1 system (soundbar/HTIB) that will allow me to adjust the center speaker volume? I am not in favor of those 'dialogue mode' type settings since they aren't good enough. I know that proper AV receivers allow you to individually adjust the volume of each speaker but I wonder if there's a cheaper way to do it. I'm thinking of a budget around 30k.

Which is the cheapest 3.1/5.1 system (soundbar/HTIB) that will allow me to adjust the center speaker volume? I am not in favor of those 'dialogue mode' type settings since they aren't good enough. I know that proper AV receivers allow you to individually adjust the volume of each speaker but I wonder if there's a cheaper way to do it. I'm thinking of a budget around 30k.

Doubtful if you can get something new in that budget but pre owned you will get plenty over Classifieds (if listed), OLX and Facebook MarketPlace.

Search for clearance sales for speakers and AVRs on google. There are a few known websites selling open box AVRs within the range you are looking forl

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back