Checked Pulz line recently?

Pulz is also into cinema sound system. I am not sure now, saw a few movies in Regal, colaba, Mumbai in 1990's and the theatre had Pulz speakers (logo visible on all surround speakers). Maybe if the theatre is not changed now it will have same set up. They used to make very good home oriented audio products in 1980's and 90's including pre and power amplifiers and speakers. Few people still own those models.

Demoed their cx10 at their indore distributor, they have a complete pulz HT setup. Pretty good for the price.

In this HT setup they had installed cx10 as front speakers. 10 inch co-axials. I think they retail 84k pair, they also have cz12 which are 12 inch co-axials.

Not the last word in refinement, but i felt if they are fed powr thru good amps, they can easily give good price to performance ratio

Pulz is also into cinema sound system. I am not sure now, saw a few movies in Regal, colaba, Mumbai in 1990's and the theatre had Pulz speakers (logo visible on all surround speakers). Maybe if the theatre is not changed now it will have same set up. They used to make very good home oriented audio products in 1980's and 90's including pre and power amplifiers and speakers. Few people still own those models.
I own Pulz Pre Power combo of RS 100 and RS 250
Great combination
I also own Pulz HA 400 power Amplifier .
Very Happy with Pulz .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-20-07-00-01-42_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-20-07-00-01-42_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 32
Great combination
Very Happy with Pulz .
What is your experience with Pulz vis a vis your NAD ? Also what is the general pricing of these products ?

The sound in Regal/Sterling used to be phenomenal. Much better than most multiplexes

Great combination
Very Happy with Pulz .
Hi Manoj, we spoke once on phone regarding decluttering and cable management. Just want you to know that I have added a new device in my set up. A tube buffer by Acoustic Portrait (Indian brand). It is from their swara range. This goes between the Dac and the integrated Amp in my set up. Very nice subtle sonic improvement on vocal & the flow of music, wide soundstage, no harshness. Works wonders for classical and vocal based tracks. It was a total risk as there was no proper review on this product on any forum and you tube but somehow I took the risk as I wanted to add a "Valve sound characteristics" to my existing set up and there was no proper device available by a brand of repute that I can afford. Now my audio rack also look filled up to the brim. I will post a proper review soon.

Hi Manoj, we spoke once on phone regarding decluttering and cable management. Just want you to know that I have added a new device in my set up. A tube buffer by Acoustic Portrait (Indian brand). It is from their swara range. This goes between the Dac and the integrated Amp in my set up. Very nice subtle sonic improvement on vocal & the flow of music, wide soundstage, no harshness. Works wonders for classical and vocal based tracks. It was a total risk as there was no proper review on this product on any forum and you tube but somehow I took the risk as I wanted to add a "Valve sound characteristics" to my existing set up and there was no proper device available by a brand of repute that I can afford. Now my audio rack also look filled up to the brim. I will post a proper review soon.
You will notice the changes more if you listen via headphones. I have a tube buffer between the DAC and Amp. The tube buffer has a built in headphone amp. The changes are much more noticeable when i listen to the songs via headphones connected to the buffer. I cant stop playing tracks at times- there is resistance even to change the track. The tube buffer is a simple one- Xduoo in which I have used GE tubes. Wonder how a proper tube amp will sound such as the Willsenton R8.

You will notice the changes more if you listen via headphones. I have a tube buffer between the DAC and Amp. The tube buffer has a built in headphone amp. The changes are much more noticeable when i listen to the songs via headphones connected to the buffer. I cant stop playing tracks at times- there is resistance even to change the track. The tube buffer is a simple one- Xduoo in which I have used GE tubes. Wonder how a proper tube amp will sound such as the Willsenton R8.
Thanks for ur input. This tube buffer that I have does not have any provision of connecting headphones. However I will check it out with a dedicated headphone amp that has a line in analog input. I have a Fosi audio SK01 headphone amp that I use with Sennheiser open back headphones. You can check about swara tube buffer on acoustic portrait website. Hope u will find it interesting.

I own two pairs of their earlier Pulz Status 202 & 203 stereo speakers (I don't have their Amp but I use Marantz Amp & AVR to pair) and I am truly satisfied for more than a decade using them. They weren't manufacturing thse for many years, but recently I saw they've relaunched that series again here: home audio-Status Series which I think is what they made best for Home Usage. If anyone in Mumbai I can come down for a demo together (I'm in Pune)

Attachments

• Pulz 202 with stand.JPG
    Pulz 202 with stand.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 10
  • Pulz 203.JPG
    Pulz 203.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 13
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back