Dac for zidooz10 pro

Phani24

Iam using zidooz10 pro to connect my avr for movies as well as music from pendrive or hdd.
Thinking of having a dac for zidoo.
Like zidoo- dac_avr
Any suggestion
Thanks
Phani

Never understood the requirement of DAC if someone is using integrated amp or AVR since both has inbuilt DAC. Never heard any improvement in the sound with external dac

Had iPhone 16plus. How to get High resmusic 24bit 192khz lstream through dac or avr
I connect my iPhone 15 using USB-C to USB-C on Mojo 2 and it works well and I can see 24/96, 24/192 streamed. Does your DAC have a USB input? if yes, it should work I guess. There are adaptors for non-USB C inputs on DAC that you can have a look at.

I connect my iPhone 15 using USB-C to USB-C on Mojo 2 and it works well and I can see 24/96, 24/192 streamed. Does your DAC have a USB input? if yes, it should work I guess. There are adaptors for non-USB C inputs on DAC that you can have a look at.
I have ordered Eversolo z8. To be received my tomorrows

The USB-C to USB-C is the stock cable I got with the iPhone 15. And I do see the Z8 has a USB-C input as well on the back panel. I think iPhone 16 does come with the charging cable which is type-C to type-C, based on the description given on Apple website.
Notmal optical cable from bluerigger is sufficient to connect Eversolo z8 for time being as my coaxial cable in transport. Dac I will receive max today.

Today connected iPhone 16plus to z8 using Usb c port. And try to play song. But not abke to get sound.
Chain: matanz50 through Rca to Dac
Iphone through usbc Dac

Today connected iPhone 16plus to z8 using Usb c port. And try to play song. But not abke to get sound.
Chain: matanz50 through Rca to Dac
Iphone through usbc Dac
I haven't used this with latest USB-c but in past in order to connect any Apple device such as iPhone or iPad, I had to use Apple's camera kit. Direct connection did not work that time.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back