Downgrading setup. Suggestions for a soundbar required!

Samsung owns Harman now btw. Read up about their audio lab and the research they are doing.
If it’s anything like the akg earphone with galaxy series phone, it can be just marketing. The last Samsung phone I had was note 10, which had mediocre bundled earphones. Also speakers on them were quite mediocre compared to the iPhone I upgraded it to.

But hope sound bars are a different story more than branding

If it’s anything like the akg earphone with galaxy series phone, it can be just marketing. The last Samsung phone I had was note 10, which had mediocre bundled earphones. Also speakers on them were quite mediocre compared to the iPhone I upgraded it to.

But hope sound bars are a different story more than branding

Their performance has been measured by Rtings, and in every price segment, they are outperforming other options. LG and Sony options have performed poorly. Wait. I'll link you to a video. Gotta dig it out.

For anyone who has doubts over Samsung and their soundbar/audio research.

Last edited:
For anyone who has doubts over Samsung and their soundbar/audio research.

This is impressive. I think they are past their marketing with harmam logo. But what they did with thr akg branding on phone was a stunt imo which made me a prejusdist in that aspect. Sorry i was bit narrow minded here !

This is impressive. I think they are past their marketing with harmam logo. But what they did with thr akg branding on phone was a stunt imo which made me a prejusdist in that aspect. Sorry i was bit narrow minded here !

Well, they did launch soundbars co-branded with Harman Kardon last year, and soundwise, those were truly fantastic with really accurate sound and wide dispersion. I'm talking about Q80 and Q90 here. Again, you can check Rtings for that. Unfortunately, they didn't launch these models in India. Not even Q70. Only Q60R, which was good for the price but not high-end and super accurate in the entire frequency range.

This year they seem to have dropped the HK branding.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back