Home Theatre Setup - Need suggestions

gsingh

Hi,

Planning to buy a home theatre under 40k .

The living room is of size 16*12 and preference of 50% music and 50% movies.

I am confused as to which of these packages are good or
Experts on forum suggest to buy a seperate AVR and speaker package.

Please guide me to buy good HT system from good brands like Yamaha, Onkyo, Pioneer etc.

Please guide me by providing me the details.

Thanks !!!

Hi,

Entry level Home Theatre systems start from 25k onwards, Pioneer, Yahama, Denon etc are available in regular electronic shops. There are I guess few stores in Pune, but there are ample Home Theatre dealers in Mumbai city. The key is to audition different systems to get an idea of the performance. We members can definitely share our views and guidance, end of the day...it is what appeals to you in performance and budget. The type and kind of system also depends on the room size ...there are some useful posts on Home Theatre section.....

Good proper Home Theatre systems start from 35k onwards and can go into Lacs. If you are buying your first Home Theatre system, based on your fixed budget and requirement, you could possible look at pre owned systems which are available at a bargain on classified websites including hifiads....there are some good professional home theatre systems available at a good rate. You could look at the 'For Sale by Owner' section too...

All the best.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back