Is software calibration needed for a room like hall?

Nithinb

Dear members,

I have a Denon AVR-X2800H receiver paired with Klipsch speakers. I have already manually configured the crossover and distance settings. I would like to know if it is necessary to perform a software calibration to further enhance the sound quality, considering that the setup will remain in my hall for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for your assistance.

Dear members,

I have a Denon AVR-X2800H receiver paired with Klipsch speakers. I have already manually configured the crossover and distance settings. I would like to know if it is necessary to perform a software calibration to further enhance the sound quality, considering that the setup will remain in my hall for the foreseeable future.

Not necessary.

If possible perfirm audissy calibration. And if you had carpet on floor it will enhance sound quality.
If you need further purchase audissy mobile app and calibrate.

Dear members,

yes, it is always recommend to run audyssey for calibration. you can use the audyssey app for better control and option. without audyssey there will be no eq filters applied and the subwoofer will not be aligned to the mains.

Dear members,

Yes Absolutely. Do a complete Audyssey setup and then tweak it, fine tune it further to suit your tastes.

MaSh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back