My demo and obersvations of a few 4K OLED and Full Array LED TVs

If this x90f 55 is now as low as 1.35 on sony stores (as per my visit 2 days ago), is there any chance of it to get it around 1.25 or even lower in December? Cuz if not then i should not wait and grab it on Diwali only.

If this x90f 55 is now as low as 1.35 on sony stores (as per my visit 2 days ago), is there any chance of it to get it around 1.25 or even lower in December? Cuz if not then i should not wait and grab it on Diwali only.

I am getting it for around 1.25 currently (cashback extra). So maybe you can try harder (cant disclose the shop and source though)

hoping x900f will drop under 1.4 atleast and i can grab it. =]

Yesterday I visited Reliance Digital East Delhi , I was quoted 1.50L for 900f and B8 and that is without bargaining and with the right push and bank/cc offers you should get 10k off on price.

Yesterday I visited Reliance Digital East Delhi , I was quoted 1.50L for 900f and B8 and that is without bargaining and with the right push and bank/cc offers you should get 10k off on price.

Already got 1.35 last offer, but i am waiting for 1.25 and below xD

Can someone please confirm, how to get the netflix subscription, that's provided by Sony. Does it come inside the TV box or separately. I am planning to buy the TV this weekend. So, I wanted to know so that dealer won't make me fool by saying that you will receive a SMS bla bla or some other excuses

I have bought yesterday Sony 55X9000F in Paytm Mall for 138990 with Paytm Cash back of Rs.20000 and ICICI credit card cash back of Rs.2500. So net price is 1,16,490/-

I could not afford to buy OLED due to burn in issues. So I do not have any better option than X900F. I am not sure about QLED.

Could you please let me know if anything bad about Sony 55X9000F? Anyone using this TV?

My only issue with the Sony LED-LCD line-up is that most of them do not have a glossy screen. But their OLED TV has a glossy screen and the price would be around Rs.1.60 lacs during sales for the 55 inch model A8F.

More details on a glossy screen here to see what rating your model has got:
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/tv-demand-a-glossy-screen-for-your-money.72176/

Burn-in issues are not that much that one would let go of the beauty of an OLED screen. They have in-built features to move the pixels to prevent burn-in. That would be an issue only if you keep the TV on for 8 hours on the same channel.

Burn in is a big issue but yeah depends on the usage

https://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/real-life-oled-burn-in-test

RTings, in all their reviews including on YouTube, have mentioned that it will not affect regular TV usage. All other expert reviewers have said the same.

It is more of a serious issue for those who are considering using it for gaming or as a PC monitor, or those who are glued to the same channel for hours, such as CNBC for the stock ticker which means the channel logo will remain on the screen for too long.

You can also set timers on it to turn off the screen if you fall asleep while watching it. So in my opinion, if you have regular usage, and if you can afford it, then you should get OLED (with a glossy screen) rather than any other LED-LCD TV including QLED.

I have bought yesterday Sony 55X9000F in Paytm Mall for 138990 with Paytm Cash back of Rs.20000 and ICICI credit card cash back of Rs.2500. So net price is 1,16,490/-

I could not afford to buy OLED due to burn in issues. So I do not have any better option than X900F. I am not sure about QLED.

Could you please let me know if anything bad about Sony 55X9000F? Anyone using this TV?

Congrats, Hope you have a nice experience with PayTm mall, many users would be encouraged.
Enjoy the beautiful screen. :)

Yesterday got call from Sony showroom on 100ft road indiranagar saying he can give it for 1.25

This is a very good price and I havent heard of anything better yet, but make up your mind to buy the TV and drop in the store, if they are able to drop it a tad then great otherwise this TV is without a doubt a gem of a purchase, considering its upscaling and picture quality are simply top notch. Mind you just a week or so ago it was selling for 1.55K

Guys same here due to burn in issue I was never going to get oled so last night again I gave another shot to bargain with Sony to get them below 1.35 and guess what? I finally sealed the deal at 1.22 lacs for x900f. Will get the delivery today by afternoon . I hope this is a huge upgrade for me as I am moving from my 6 years old 32 inch Sony led and 720p 70 inch projector screen lol.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back