Passive speakers around 30k

Finally I managed to get a used mission QX2 MK2. Now looking for a suitable amplifier to pair with. I came across used Marantz PM6004 in fb market place. Need suggestions to choose the amp. Budget is around 20K
Hi, I am planning to buy either Mission LX3-MKII or Mission QX2-MKII. I originally had a plan of buying Polk ES 20 but they have become very expensive. I am having a hard time choosing between the Mission Speakers. I have a Fosi Audio BT20A pro amplifier. Which one should i go for? How does the QX2 sound? The diff between the two speakers is just 3K.

Hi, I am planning to buy either Mission LX3-MKII or Mission QX2-MKII. I originally had a plan of buying Polk ES 20 but they have become very expensive. I am having a hard time choosing between the Mission Speakers. I have a Fosi Audio BT20A pro amplifier. Which one should i go for? How does the QX2 sound? The diff between the two speakers is just 3K.
If I read the spec correct, the QX will have more deep bass while LX would go louder than QX.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back