Please suggest good DIY amplifier board for 4 Ohms 25 Watt sub woofer which can run on 12V

Both the L & R with gnd will go to sub amp from dac. Increasing gain in sub amp will require smd soldering skills
If you look at my DAC output, it got individual outs for each channel.
So, sub out will have 2 wires (signal) and gnd.
So, how can I connect it to sub amp which got left gnd right?

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 6
L & R will go to pin 1 & 3 respectively, while gnd of both L & R can be tied together to go into center pin 2

L & R will go to pin 1 & 3 respectively, while gnd of both L & R can be tied together to go into center pin 2

Please see my setup diagram.
Front, Rear, Center and Sub got individual amplifiers.

Both front and rear left channels goes to two amplifiers' left channels.
Both front and rear right channels goes to two amplifiers' right channels.
Center goes to left channel of an amplifier
Sub goes to Sub amplifier.

In this Sub part, as you can see in picture, in amplifier it got left gnd right. Where as I only got one wire from DAC which I can either connect to left or right in amplifier.
When you say Left and Right goes to 1 and 3, I am totally getting confused, as Left and Right are already connected to other amplifiers

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 3
In your DAC- sub-amp scenario , ignore my comment. I don't think joining L & R will make any difference. It was meant only for stereo to mono sub-amp wiring

Last edited:
If you are comfortable with diy and have basic soldering skills, I can guide you in making simple preamp gain circuit ( DAC- preamp - sub-amp), else use some preamp for sub

You can try 3225 class D boards
Or get an Indian made car amplifier for around 2000. It will have low pass filter as well and bridge option too
Or buy a but expensive subwoofer or 2.1 amplifier which will work directly on 240 Volts AC wall socket

The one I shared is suited for your purpose. Total cost of the project will be under 50 Rs.
If you are uncomfortable with diy, then take help of any local technician

You can go for a local car amplifier. It it will give you enough power, will have bridge mode and low pass filter as well. Or buy an AC 220-240 volts home subwoofer or 2.1 amplifier which will be hassle free.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back