Soundbar 8 to 12k Price Range

sumit_4palz

I have a PC - Intel NUC and want to enhance the sound experience. My needs are

1. Music
2. Gaming
3. Voip Calls [Not Critical]
4. Bluetooth Streaming

I feel since I will be doing gaming a 2.1 set up will be better then 2.0. Is this the right assumption?

My inclination is towards JBL because they seem to be focussed on Audio equipment. Please recommend

In that budget, I would look at Creative, Logitech, Edifier, budget active monitors, etc. rather than soundbars.

MaSh

I agree with above Fm's buy active bookshelf speakers from brands like Jbl or good 2.1 speaker system.
And still if you want a sound bar try sony sound bar with a woofer and 2 surround speakers, you will get little surround sound effects. but you have to increase your budget for sony.

Thanks for the advice, I think I got sold to soundbar because of design. Aesthetics play a role but it cannot supersede the intent. Let me review some speakers and see where I am heading to.

Thanks for the advice, I think I got sold to soundbar because of design. Aesthetics play a role but it cannot supersede the intent. Let me review some speakers and see where I am heading to.
Try boAT Avante 1700d. It is kinda okay after having used for a week. It is priced at about 8k.

JBL has a sound bar where you can remove the ends and place them behind you for surround sound, but it is a bit more than your budget.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back