Subwoofer suggestions in 50k to 55k budget

Kevin16

Hello,

Iam looking for a subwoofer in and around 50 to 55k budget, currently using HTS12 and wanted to replace, I place HTS 12 is boomy even after the calibration.

Room size 15x15
Denon 3700h

Regards
Kevin

Hi
Klipsch sw120 is best option in your budget. But audition it before going to purchase.
In classified svspb1000 is for sale for 45k check it. Productcafe is 9yrs
Or Do you havd carpet on your room. If not buy a carpet then again check the sub.
Or
Use the current sub for some time and
increase your budget go for Ascendo,Svspb1000 pro or klipscb Rp1200. Its one time investment.

I would think it is probably your room that is causing issues.
Read up on subwoofers in square rooms.

Check Golden Ear subwoofers , they have good reviews in youtube and i think their 12" Subs are priced below 60 k in india.

Check other subs > 400 watts RMS with this price range , then only you will feel real upgrade from HTS12 Sub.

SVS/XTZ/REL/Rythemic are very good Subs but they are priced more than a Lakh Rs.

Hello,

Iam looking for a subwoofer in and around 50 to 55k budget, currently using HTS12 and wanted to replace, I place HTS 12 is boomy even after the calibration.

Room size 15x15
Denon 3700h

Regards
Kevin
Close the port of your sub with a pillow or cushion temporarily. Make it sealed and then check. If it works get some mattress foam and close the port permanently.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back