The bed mattress conundrum

ajuvignesh

I have been using Duroflex spring mattress. It was pretty good. Now, its the time to move to a King sized bed.
I came across brands like Sunday, Emma, the sleep company etc on internet.
I am torn between the sleep company smart grid mattress and sunday latex hybrid mattress.
In need of a decently soft but not too soft one as both me and my wife has back problems. Also, it must not produce a lot of heat like in memory foam stuff.
Do you guys use any of these? Kindly share a review if you use any one of these or think other brands are better.
Thanks in advance

We like hard mattresses

Using Sunday latex ortho mattress 8 inch for past 2 years... As good as new... Too lazy to search for model name right now

Before this used coirfit matres ortho.. Worked well for 6-7 years then had to change as it had depression... So moved to latex this time.. Let's C how well this one lasts

I am also on a lookout for mattress. Had shortlisted one and will share soon. Wakefit dual comfort is in the list. I do not want a very expensive one and also want the which will have custom sizes. Sleep company does not have readymade custom sizes but some have. Going even 1 inch above your size will make the mattress tilt from one side. It is not feasible to push it in forcefully.

Also do not be fooled by the 10 years or so warranty they give. It is just a marketing game. In actual there is no warranty on all these mattresses. Once you buy and have to claim warranty you will have to pay the difference on pro rata basis as per the MRP of the mattress which will be even more than the discounted price you purchased at as these are always on sale.

Also do not buy from Amazon as 100 days trial and return option will not be applicable when you purchase from Amazon or any other online store. So always buy from the company website. Do watch reviews on youtube of the one you selecr. Do call the customer care before purchase and see how they respond and how easy it is to get in touch with them.

What I have learnt is that latex ones are best. A layer of latex with other layers can be the best one and affordable. Sleep company smart grid is not latex. It is a foam mattress made in a grid and are most expensive of them all.

We like hard mattresses

Using Sunday latex ortho mattress 8 inch for past 2 years... As good as new... Too lazy to search for model name right now

Before this used coirfit matres ortho.. Worked well for 6-7 years then had to change as it had depression... So moved to latex this time.. Let's C how well this one lasts
Thank you :) so, how is the comfort?

Just bought an Emma mattress last year... Seems good for now...
Thank you Panditji. Some say the new emma isn’t tht good compared to the old one. Hence stroked it off from the list.
I second with keith_correa's suggestion. I have been using this for past 3 years. One of the best. Go for 8" or more thickness.

Thank you:)
Last year, in July, I brought a queen size. "wake fit " mattress. i brought the orthopedic version i am very happy till now . they have also 2 months trial period if you dont like you can return with in 2 months .

thank you :) now wakefit is in the list.

I am also on a lookout for mattress. Had shortlisted one and will share soon. Wakefit dual comfort is in the list. I do not want a very expensive one and also want the which will have custom sizes. Sleep company does not have readymade custom sizes but some have. Going even 1 inch above your size will make the mattress tilt from one side. It is not feasible to push it in forcefully.

Also do not be fooled by the 10 years or so warranty they give. It is just a marketing game. In actual there is no warranty on all these mattresses. Once you buy and have to claim warranty you will have to pay the difference on pro rata basis as per the MRP of the mattress which will be even more than the discounted price you purchased at as these are always on sale.

Also do not buy from Amazon as 100 days trial and return option will not be applicable when you purchase from Amazon or any other online store. So always buy from the company website. Do watch reviews on youtube of the one you selecr. Do call the customer care before purchase and see how they respond and how easy it is to get in touch with them.

What I have learnt is that latex ones are best. A layer of latex with other layers can be the best one and affordable. Sleep company smart grid is not latex. It is a foam mattress made in a grid and are most expensive of them all.
Thank you so much for the detailed reply. Yeah. I will purchase it from the company website for sure. Sunday has a layer of latex, memory foam and HR foam. Looks to be good.

I have been using Duroflex spring mattress. It was pretty good. Now, its the time to move to a King sized bed.
I am torn between the sleep company smart grid mattress and sunday latex hybrid mattress.
In need of a decently soft but not too soft one as both me and my wife has back problems. Also, it must not produce a lot of heat like in memory foam stuff.
Do you guys use any of these? Kindly share a review if you use any one of these or think other brands are better.
Thanks in advance
picked up the full latex one from Sunday mattress about a year and half ago, King size, has been extremely comfortable overall

this might be the right one for you coming from a spring mattress, this is neither too soft or too hard, and this one doesn't heat up like memory foam
but since you have back issues, might help in checking this out in person before deciding

Thanks in advance
I have severe neck and lower back pain. Using sleep company mattress for a year and it’s a wonderful experience.You can visit their show room and they will let u use the mattress for how long you want so you can test and decide. But they are over priced to cover their expense on showrooms set up and marketing. If there is no showroom available for u to test and buy then go for other brands

wakefit is one the most selling mattress from 2,3 years .My friend brought it three years ago, and he recommended it to me. The bedding covers are also of good quality.
Thank you :) Does it heat up?
picked up the full latex one from Sunday mattress about a year and half ago, King size, has been extremely comfortable overall

this might be the right one for you coming from a spring mattress, this is neither too soft or too hard, and this one doesn't heat up like memory foam
but since you have back issues, might help in checking this out in person before deciding
Thanks. Yes, I am eyeing the exact same mattress. SO, latex is soft? I thought its bouncy.
I have severe neck and lower back pain. Using sleep company mattress for a year and it’s a wonderful experience.You can visit their show room and they will let u use the mattress for how long you want so you can test and decide. But they are over priced to cover their expense on showrooms set up and marketing. If there is no showroom available for u to test and buy then go for other brands
Thank you Navin. How good is the smartgrid thing? Does it heat up?

Thanks. Yes, I am eyeing the exact same mattress. SO, latex is soft? I thought its bouncy.

Thank you Navin. How good is the smartgrid thing? Does it heat up?
Chennai climate is always humid so always use AC so difficult to comment regarding heating. But my sleep quality has improved very much after getting the smart grid mattress.

I was using Duroflex before. It has a heating-up issue and also absorbs sweat. Within 3–4 years, it has become very dirty, and I am unable to use it. but wake-up doesn't have any heating-up issues; it remains a normal temperature in the summer as well.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back