Top 75 RD Burman Hindi Albums

Moderators - is this person a troll ?

FYI - My life does not evolve around RD Burman’s music, which forms a very small , albeit cherished , segment of my overall musical choices.
I found the opening first post interesting, so I shared some of my own thoughts. I do not need to be instructed on what to read , and what not, thank you.

Moderators - is this person a troll ?

FYI - My life does not evolve around RD Burman’s music, which forms a very small , albeit cherished , segment of my overall musical choices.
I found the opening first post interesting, so I shared some of my own thoughts. I do not need to be instructed on what to read , and what not, thank you.

If you read the article you may learn something. This forum teaches you if properly engaged in, rather than assuming one doesn’t need it.

He's back!! With no information!! Run!! (Read bannnm!)

I am providing information Jenson.

I also posed a question about RD/Rafi contributions, and heard nothing back.

So I would suggest to anyone to not just listen to their own music, but hear what has to be said.

So I would suggest to anyone to not just listen to their own music, but hear what has to be said.

Innuendos don't constitute question. Show me any chart which agree to each other in rankings..show me a group of friends who unanimously agreed on a top 5 from artists. Your posts have completely derided the humane factory and superimpose yours, which again, is not clear! I rest my rant, may you continue to find your thrill on the internet

The case is that people want to collect the rarest and most coveted RD album on vinyl. So it won’t be mentioned in order to not bring attention to it.

I have asked members here a question and there is no response. I am doing my job.

Let’s talk what is some of the best RD/Rafi combinations?

One of mine is Zamane Na Marre from BKS.

Let’s talk OTHER 60’s RD/Rafi combinations

Clearly stated previously is my suggestion of a RD/Rafi song combination. Now my question to the forum is what is yours?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back