Tower/ Floor Speakers

ankurmalik69

Hi Gurus,

I am a new member and a rookie in this world and am hoping that you guys will be able to help me...
I have a Harman Kardon AVR 255 with 5.1 Harmon HKS9 Speaker setup currently.

I am planning to buy 2 tower/floor speakers for the other room for music purely.
Request you to please suggest a cost effective options please.

Cheers!
Ankur

Welcome to HFV Ankur. What is your budget and do mention your room size? What is the source for the FS you are planning for, given that, your HK AVR is 5.1 channel only. Also mentioning your music preference will help forum members to share their inputs.

Welcome to HFV Ankur. What is your budget and do mention your room size? What is the source for the FS you are planning for, given that, your HK AVR is 5.1 channel only. Also mentioning your music preference will help forum members to share their inputs.

I need these FS for my hall (20ft x 12ft). The HK AVR i have is a 7.1 Channel out of which i have 5.1 already in place.
Dont have a specific budget in mind, but somewhere in the range of 15-18K for the pair.
I like listening to rock mostly but everything goes :)

Hi Ankur do mention you budge, music preferences i.e. pop, rock, jazz etc. and how much bass you prefer i.e. a lot, average or does not really matter.

Remember we can only help you make the right choice based on your preferences.

Also, be prepared to audition the speakers with a set of songs you are familiar with

I need these FS for my hall (20ft x 12ft). The HK AVR i have is a 7.1 Channel out of which i have 5.1 already in place.
Dont have a specific budget in mind, but somewhere in the range of 15-18K for the pair.
I like listening to rock mostly but everything goes :)

At this budget, pick the Pioneer SP FS 52aval in Amazon.in for 21K Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Designed Floor standing Loudspeakers: Amazon.in: Electronics

I don't think you can't get any other FS @ this price...

I thinks thats the price of a single and not pair.. The single one is available at 13000 as well on the same site.. Definitely not a pair.. But yes this is an amazing speaker as far as reviews go.. And also not available freely..

One of my friend recently picked it for 25K (pair) from a dealer... So check with Amazon/raise a query with the seller if you can and double confirm it before placing order...

Wait till December and ask somebody to import Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Designed Floor standing Loudspeakers from USA. It will cost less than 20K at that time.
During holidays the price may go down to $99 from present cost $129.

Or wait till January 26 and pick up Sonodyne Sonus 2504 V3 Floorstanding Loudspeaker (price per pair) which will cost 20 K (Present cost 26K)
Sonodyne gives 26% discount on 26 January

Sp fs52 are huge.. It will be a bother even bringing them on your own from us.. Plus the stocks aren't much around.. If one can get them around 22 or even 23 it would be a steal.. Are the sonodynes as good as the pioneers?

Are the sonodynes as good as the pioneers?

Have used the Sonodyne Sonus 2605 for more than 2 yrs time and they are very good speakers for the money.. But the price has increased in the last few years & they retail now for 33K+... So Pioneer SP 52 are VFM @ 25K...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back