Used Yamaha HTR 6230 for Rs 12,000. Is it a good deal?

suyash192

A dealer I found on FB marketplace is selling me Yamaha HTR 6230 for Rs 12,000.
I'm only going to use it as an audio interface for 3.0 setup using digital optical and not for video.
It's a very old model so I'm wondering if it's a good deal. Any thoughts?

Also, if I stretch my budget I might be able to buy new Denon x250bt for 30k. Would that be a better purchase just from a sound quality perspective?

And what do you think of the Yamaha HTR 6230 for Rs 12k?

I seen the ad, this model is quite strong but 12k is too much. If you are from Mumbai and roamed Chor Bazaar area, you can get AVRs starting from 8k onwards. Given the condition suggest you offer 9k subject to checking that all working fine and possibly close at 10k.

I seen the ad, this model is quite strong but 12k is too much. If you are from Mumbai and roamed Chor Bazaar area, you can get AVRs starting from 8k onwards. Given the condition suggest you offer 9k subject to checking that all working fine and possibly close at 10k.

Thanks. Will try to negotiate then.

And just for comparison do you have any idea how good / bad the sound quality will be compared to denon x250bt?

Okay thanks a lot. Will go with the Yamaha then.
Before you visit the seller, check if he has sources for testing and speakers. It would be advisable to download the owners manual and roughly go through it for better understanding and to also confirm if the same remote model is being provided. Most resellers / dealers often put another remote where only some functions will work! Please keep this in mind!

All the best!

Before you visit the seller, check if he has sources for testing and speakers. It would be advisable to download the owners manual and roughly go through it for better understanding and to also confirm if the same remote model is being provided. Most resellers / dealers often put another remote where only some functions will work! Please keep this in mind!

All the best!

Okay will keep all of this in mind. Thanks a lot for the tips!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back