What's Your Walk-Up Song? Share Your Favorites

xewecan

Hey everyone,

I've always been fascinated by the power of walk-up songs in sports. Whether it's baseball, basketball, or any other sport, the right song can pump up players and electrify the crowd.

So, I'm curious: if you were stepping up to bat, or entering the court or field, what would your walk-up song be?

Would it be something to get the adrenaline pumping or a tune that reflects your personality?

Share your favorite walk-up songs and why they would be your choice.

Hey everyone,

I've always been fascinated by the power of walk-up songs in sports. Whether it's baseball, basketball, or any other sport, the right song can pump up players and electrify the crowd.

So, I'm curious: if you were stepping up to bat, or entering the court or field, what would your walk-up song be?

Would it be something to get the adrenaline pumping or a tune that reflects your personality?

Share your favorite walk-up songs and why they would be your choice for Songs In Baseball.
thanks in advance for any help

Nice subject. I used to really like tracks from prodigy in my younger days to pump me up. Especially tracks like diesel power from their album "Fat of the land". I also love tracks from the movie Blade -II for the same reason.

None. I like to spend those few minutes leading up to any significant event, with just myself. Without even a song in between. Whether in sport or at work. Even those couple of minutes before a Google Meet.

Songs/music to me, are after the event. When I have to defocus, unwind, or just enjoy listening.

This track is 18 minutes long. One of Iron Maiden’s finest. Not just gym, by the time you finish playing it twice, you can get most of chores done! 😅

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back