Where can I download music?

hifimaddy

Hi FMs, from which website/platform can I download music? CD quality is the perfect fit for this project. If you guys know of any free or even paid websites, please suggest them to me.

thanks
vishnu

Fro legitimate purchases without any issues -
HD Tracks
iTunes

Wonder why no one suggested iTunes yet?

Not aware of any Streaming service that allows you to download the music for playback outside of the app.

Qobuz allows you to buy the music as well in format you choose.
I think qobuz not available in india. How to get it

Try bandcamp

An interesting model they have. Promoting new artists through streaming, and selling their music through physical media. But the rates aren’t so affordable. And unlike established/older artists and bands, not many of us collect newer ones.

But a very commendable effort. I also like their distinct interface. It’s a nice change from the typical streaming app UI. SoundCloud is another, but it’s too whacky for me. Both are nice streaming apps to discover new artists and emerging music though.

Not aware of any Streaming service that allows you to download the music for playback outside of the app.

Qobuz allows you to buy the music as well in format you choose.

I am using Qobuz. but in normal downloads it's only save offline download. It never saves to our source. but I never brought individual tracks or albums? It will save to our source or only like offline download? but that seems to be very expensive in the end.
I think qobuz not available in india. How to get it
I am using a European account. You can try VPN and purchase it, but... Try to use a multi-currency card to purchase, otherwise the purchase may fail.

I am using Qobuz. but in normal downloads it's only save offline download. It never saves to our source. but I never brought individual tracks or albums? It will save to our source or only like offline download? but that seems to be very expensive in the end.

I am using a European account. You can try VPN and purchase it, but... Try to use a multi-currency card to purchase, otherwise the purchase may fail.
indian musiic too available in qobuz?

indian musiic too available in qobuz?
Indian songs are available, but not so much. Very few Indian artists are uploading in Qobuz, and I also found a few Hindustani and Carnatic albums. I really love the Qoubuz music recommendations.You can find similar genres or songs with similar vibes. This kind of accurate recommendation is not seen on Spotify or Tidal. in another post, I mentioned this.

@Naturelover @chander @sachinchavan 15865 @ssf @jaiwant_alex

What about Gaana, wynk music, or Saregama? Can we download music to our source or only offline downloads?
Gaana/Wynk won't give you lossless music. They call 320kbps music as 'HD'. Also, even if you download any music in either of the apps, you can only enjoy the same till your subscription lasts.
I have purchased 'lossless' music from Saregama only to find out later that their .wav format music is actually upscaled MP3!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back