Where can I download music?

Gaana/Wynk won't give you lossless music. They call 320kbps music as 'HD'. Also, even if you download any music in either of the apps, you can only enjoy the same till your subscription lasts.
I have purchased 'lossless' music from Saregama only to find out later that their .wav format music is actually upscaled MP3!
Gaana is now narmalizing songs and quite good. Actually need to find songs with those detailing that would benefit from wav than 320kbps...very few i guess?!!

Hi FMs, from which website/platform can I download music? CD quality is the perfect fit for this project. If you guys know of any free or even paid websites, please suggest them to me.

thanks
vishnu
From Saregama website you can download songs in .wav for .mp3 format for a price of around Rs. 11.25 and Rs. 4 respectively. These are basically Hindi and regional songs.

@Naturelover @chander @sachinchavan 15865 @ssf @jaiwant_alex

What about Gaana, wynk music, or Saregama? Can we download music to our source or only offline downloads?
can download to your source

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back