Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Well wanted to make my purchases before I am disheartened by the hikes this year. ;)

Talking about hikes. I am planning on buying a diesel small car before our noble government decides to jack up taxes on it.
Still undecided though on the Petrol / Diesel second car saga.
If its diesel got to do it now. Wouldn't want some unpleasant surprises in the future

Recently I bought the Denon 1912 from amazon.de and I am really impressed by the service. I ordered it on 23rd Feb and today on 27th Feb the products are delivered at home in Bangalore. And one of the best deals as Denon 1912 comes just under 30K.

There is no breakage or anything. Everything is in perfect working condition.

And the best thing is all equipment is same 220V and there is no need to change even the plug, as the plug is 2 point Indian type!.

Congartulations !! Thats a great DEAL...!
Well Amazon.de is in german language... (I guess its german only ! ) Does the denon 1912 display English ?? all the GUI Interfaces and display interface?

Congartulations !! Thats a great DEAL...!
Well Amazon.de is in german language... (I guess its german only ! ) Does the denon 1912 display English ?? all the GUI Interfaces and display interface?

Denon 1912 has the language options as part of the setup wizard. But by default the language was still set as English rather then german. So cool out of box experience. without changing anything - be language or the plug point.

Just open the box, connect speakers, HDMI for display and power cable. I did not read the manual as usual, only for a while got confused looking at game1, game2, only when i looked the back realized these are label for the HDMI inputs. So very intutive setup and features for Denon 1912.

Well I am mixing now this thread of amazon.de feedback with the Denon feedback :)

Anyways back to amazon.de in other threads also Saumitra has informed that he is also very happy with the fast delivery of products from amazon.de

Denon 1912 has the language options as part of the setup wizard. But by default the language was still set as English rather then german. So cool out of box experience. without changing anything - be language or the plug point.

Just open the box, connect speakers, HDMI for display and power cable. I did not read the manual as usual, only for a while got confused looking at game1, game2, only when i looked the back realized these are label for the HDMI inputs. So very intutive setup and features for Denon 1912.

Well I am mixing now this thread of amazon.de feedback with the Denon feedback :)

Anyways back to amazon.de in other threads also Saumitra has informed that he is also very happy with the fast delivery of products from amazon.de

Happy to hear about your purchase !!
Did u get Dorr Step deliver at your place in Bangalore?
What speakers are you using.. Did you audition the 1912 before taking a plunge or compare it with 2312

Happy to hear about your purchase !!
Did u get Dorr Step deliver at your place in Bangalore?
What speakers are you using.. Did you audition the 1912 before taking a plunge or compare it with 2312

Yes got the door step delivery, no issues with customs also. Flat 5 days delivery from booking date till delivery.

No I did not audition the setup I am buying - Denon 1912 and ETC 5.1
I had earlier auditioned the Denon 1911 and I liked that, in my earlier thread I have also mentioned that one can build a good 5.0 setup from amazon.de in around 50K

Denon 1912/Onkyo 609 - 28K INR
Heco victa 5.1 - 700 FS pair, 200 BS for surround, 101 for center - 22K INR
So total 50K
You can add a subwoofer, toslink, speaker cables, subwoofer cables etc and still all will come around 60k to 70K based on subwoofer.

Awesome Setup at the best prices... Have fun with your new setup and do post review (With pics ) when you get the FS...and complete 5.1 setup

Recently I bought the Denon 1912 from amazon.de and I am really impressed by the service. I ordered it on 23rd Feb and today on 27th Feb the products are delivered at home in Bangalore. And one of the best deals as Denon 1912 comes just under 30K.

There is no breakage or anything. Everything is in perfect working condition.

And the best thing is all equipment is same 220V and there is no need to change even the plug, as the plug is 2 point Indian type!.

I had ordered a small subwoofer and few cables alongwith and all reached in 2 packages in perfect condition.

Also, noticed that shipping mostly remains the same at 40 euro, so you can order more together and save overall cost rather then multiple orders.

I want to order Jamo speakers US$349. Will there be any customs duty? What would be the handling chrges?

Awesome Setup at the best prices... Have fun with your new setup and do post review (With pics ) when you get the FS...and complete 5.1 setup

Sure will post my setup details once done. Well I am not planning for FS as I dont have much space, I am going in for the ETC 5.0

Congrats on your purchase Vine!!!

I just went through the site, using Google Translate in parallel. Went through the steps for Yamaha 371, the total came to around 275 Euros with, what I suspect, was some offer on visa cards or something. That comes to around 18K INR. Going by their list price of 211 Euros and adding their estimation of shipping (40 EUR) and Customs (57 EUR), the total comes to 308 Euros which is around 20.3K INR. I had an offer of 20K (BW) in Bangalore.

So it seems that amazon.de is not always the cheaper option. Or maybe I've done something wrong here...

Congrats on your purchase Vine!!!

I just went through the site, using Google Translate in parallel. Went through the steps for Yamaha 371, the total came to around 275 Euros with, what I suspect, was some offer on visa cards or something. That comes to around 18K INR. Going by their list price of 211 Euros and adding their estimation of shipping (40 EUR) and Customs (57 EUR), the total comes to 308 Euros which is around 20.3K INR. I had an offer of 20K (BW) in Bangalore.

So it seems that amazon.de is not always the cheaper option. Or maybe I've done something wrong here...

I think you are right, the amazon deals will not always be cheaper. But if you take higher end models that the difference will be clearly visible. Hence somebody is planning to purchase a higher item like say in the range of euro 300+ then the diff to Indian (price + warranty) will be good enough to get it from amazon site.

I think you are right, the amazon deals will not always be cheaper. But if you take higher end models that the difference will be clearly visible. Hence somebody is planning to purchase a higher item like say in the range of euro 300+ then the diff to Indian (price + warranty) will be good enough to get it from amazon site.

That is right. For the entry models there is hardly any difference and even for the Denon 1612 also there is not much difference. The difference is more from the higher range AVR say from 1912 and especially the speakers there is good difference.

The logic is that you have fixed shipping cost, and then some customs. It will make more sense when you order. In your case also if ordering 1312 and say some 5.1 say canton 5.1 that might be cheaper.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back