Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

No international warranty unless you explicitly buy the warranty. I did not see any option on the site.

But at 40-50% price difference from local prices it is worth to take the risk.

Flash , help me here with a potential sales pitch.:rolleyes:

Awesome Dude . you will not regret it ....Congrats
Anyway the offer is open . if you don't like it and dont find it powerful enough will buy it from you at 23k.

Or how about I trade my jbl with your Rmik ...........:licklips::D

That monster is really sexy..........:yahoo:

Flash , help me here with a potential sales pitch.:rolleyes:

lol ... my pleasure

so guys, if we order from here then we dont get international warranty or do we which will work in india ?

saj2001... look at it this way. you paid 40k. for the Denon1912.
However via amazon.de with discounts . it works out to 28k. a good 12k difference on a 40k product is quite a lot of money

Yes at the end of the day you can live without the warranty purely due to the cost difference .
Denon's etc . are know to not have any operating failures and I don't personally know a single person who has had a failure with the component.

Infact with most mass market brands like Onkyo, Denon, Marantz etc. you should not face problems for a good 3- 5 years.

I have a seven year old Denon which is still working brilliant and flawlessly.
You quite often see NAD's, Norge, Wharfdale's, Rotel's that are put up in the sale thread that are - 15 years old and still going strong.
They are built very well.

So considering a huge price difference it just makes sense to import it and be content with the fact that you paid 30-50% less.
Even if you do face a problem with the equipment in under a year. it will still get repaired a lot less than the initial price difference

So net result is a WIN-WIN situation

yep I know denon particularly is a brand to trust for, having owned their 3 AVRS now for past few months :) just wanted to check if they give any warranty or not and yeah the price difference is a lot for e.g the 3312 there comming to around 61k but here they give for arond 85-88k thats huge

but again for these high price items I somehow tend to pay more and get the warranty for peace of mind :)

but nevertheless its good deal here

hi,yet to get sms or email pn amount deducted frpm my card. Wi'l chk portal later. Itis a global visa card so i guess it will deduct inr as per euro rate on the day purchase was made...anyways what were the charges billed to you

Well I ordered it yesterday only.. From AMazon.com and Monoprice.com
Initially charged 49.12 Rs per 1 dollar... Exchange charges will reflect on the monthly statement only.. Well It was my friend's CC (visa card) which I used..

Or how about I trade my jbl with your Rmik ...........:licklips::D

That monster is really sexy..........:yahoo:

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:
Come over to my place with a bottle or two of well aged ""Chivas"" and make sure I pass out at the end. Take the Rythmik sub and walk out of the front door. :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

All the best trying to lift 100 odd kilos by yourself.
So have some of your cronies waiting outside to assist you heaving it out to your car.

100 odd kilos :eek::eek::annoyed: It might shake and shatter the foundation of my tiny apartment.

Thanks for the sweet offer thou. :D

I added JBL sub-woofer and an AVR, packing & shipping is still 40 Euros.

Good to get multiple items shipped together, you will not need to pay shipping for 2nd item even if it is as big as an AVR or a Sub-woofer.

That's correct. and this is what I have suggested in the thread. Better to order all things in one order and pay just one time fixed change of 40 euro. especially helps if building the entire HT setup to bring down the overall cost.

100 odd kilos :eek::eek::annoyed: It might shake and shatter the foundation of my tiny apartment.

Thanks for the sweet offer thou. :D

Wait for the JBL's to come in. Be prepared to have regular visits from your neighbors asking you to tone down the bass. Cause their foundations are shaking as well
They are pretty big as well . However manageable weight.

I am so happy for you. cant wait for you to give me your take on it .

Last edited:
I added JBL sub-woofer and an AVR, packing & shipping is still 40 Euros.

Good to get multiple items shipped together, you will not need to pay shipping for 2nd item even if it is as big as an AVR or a Sub-woofer.

Is That worth the risk... What if the delivery does not reach or stuck in CUtoms etc... its coming all the way from Germany,,

Thank you so much Flash. All credits to you.

Two more purchases pending . One 5 channel high power , great sounding dirt cheap power amp and a nice DSLR.....then, I am all set for bankruptcy.:lol:

Look at the previous post by another fellow member. He posted the clear email from Amazon. 318Euro. 21k.

I will post the review after I receive it. Just praying GOD that it should reach clearing customs and hurdles in one working piece. ;)

Has any one got this message when going through the setup???

This item can not be shipped to the destination of your choice. You can either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order, by setting the quantity to 0 and then click on "Update"

I get it for all items when I try to get the landed cost:mad: including small items....

This item can not be shipped to the destination of your choice. You can either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order, by setting the quantity to 0 and then click on "Update"

I get it for all items when I try to get the landed cost:mad: including small items....:rolleyes:

I get it for all items when I try to get the landed cost:mad: including small items....:rolleyes:

Yes this message shows up if the order fullfilment is not done by the amazon. Try to add a product sold by amazon directly and not by a merchant hosting his/her product thru amazon. Then there will not be any problem. There is already lots of information on how to select the product in the threads. Please go thru..

Thanks

Yes this message shows up if the order fullfilment is not done by the amazon. Try to add a product sold by amazon directly and not by a merchant hosting his/her product thru amazon. Then there will not be any problem. There is already lots of information on how to select the product in the threads. Please go thru..

Thanks

I tried this too for the JBL Subwoofer.. and got the same message. Dont know why..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back