Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

congrats

@kittu: has your sub landed on bangalore

my sub has landed in mumbai today morning at updated with status as out for delivery on vehicle at 07:43 & will be delivered by eod

Really impressed with the UPS service

With so many JBL subs being bought, two things can happen -
The prices are driven up
A campaign is run to promote it

let's see :)

@Soulforged, No other sub with such specs and price is available locally. :-)

@ madhu_7, like wise my friend. Nice talking to you. Will sure sync up with you more on DSLR front. U sound an expert in that department.

@Vprasad, UPS main hub is mumbai. Even mine has to land in mumbai and crawl to bangalore from there. Mostly tomorrow.

Whoa !!!!
I see a lot of JBLES250PW's being bought.
I am now depressed I bought it for 35k :mad:

But really happy for you guys.

+1 for Amazon :clapping::clapping::clapping:

This may be a little bit out of context in general service from all the amazon sites (US/UK/Germany), according to my experience, has been really great. Not so long back I was dead against taking the risk (yes, I considered it a risk, going by my previous online buying experience with bagittoday and to some extent ebay.in) of buying any electronic item online. But in last few months I have bought quite a few things online, mostly from Amazon (US, UK & DE) and even though there was occasional hiccups, the overall experience has been excellent. Last November I had ordered Harry Potter 8 BDs pack from amazon UK on pre-order (with zero shipping) after I saw this offer highlighted by a fellow forum member. The delivery did not happen within the 7th Dec. timeline and I dropped them a mail. They came back saying that the item was in transit and asked me to wait for 2 more weeks and then inform them if I still didnt receive it. I didnt receive it in the next 2 weeks and dropped them a mail. The next day they created a new order (for the same item) with priority/express delivery option and I got the HP BD pack delivered within the next 5 days.
Recently, I also got a HDMI splitter from amazon US delivered within 10 days, a 3D BD (The Ultimate Wave: Tahiti) from amazon UK in 7 days. Besides their prices were also really good.

Regarding Indian online stores I must mention here the experience I had with our own hifimart. Sometime back I saw a mail from hifimart about the Marantz 3D BD player (UD5005), but by the time I could check this out in hifimart website, it was sold out. I dropped them a mail and got a prompt reply saying they had a very limited stock and it was sold out very quickly. Mr. Anil from hifinart actually called me and told me that fresh stock was expected within the next 2 weeks and if I was genuinely interested, he would inform me as soon as new stock arrived. And he did inform me when the BDP was available again and I was able to promptly order it. Unfortunately, when it was delivered, I found that instead of the Marantz BDP, they had actually sent me the Marantz Stereo Amp (PM6004). I called Mr. Anil late in the evening and informed him about it. He apologized for the mess-up and explained that most likely the distributors ware-house guys had mixed up two orders and promised me that he would ensure I get the BDP within the next few days. The very next day the same courier fellow who delivered me the box with the wrong item, came and collected the box and the BDP was delivered to my place after 3 days. Even with this little mess-up, the way Mr. Anil had handled the entire process was very pleasing. And 19.3k for the Marantz UD5005 I thought was surely a sweet deal.

I am depressed to buy the 1912 for 40K now :) but yeah good to see ppl getting good stuff cheaper here. and just to share , I also bought some android phones from expansys UK, and their service is also good, I see many UK online stores are quite good with indian customers

Last edited:
@ Kittu
Thank u Bro...Expecting to meet u soon...All excited abt the SUB...My Card is processed and Order is processed..
I would be more then happy to share my limited knowledge abt DSLR :)

Count me too !! I have also ordered the JBL ES250 Sub.. (Cherry) .. So all the JBL 250 s are out now for INDIA. 1. V Prasad 2. Kittu 3. Madhu 4. ME... when i checked 2 days back It showed Available 4 new.. Still now it shows 2 available.. I think mine and Madhu s payment is yet to be authorised and the package to be dispatched... I am very excited..!! On amazon (My orders) it shows "Shipping Soon"... Hopefully it turns to Shipped tomorrow.. I have got it shipped to Mumbai to one of my friend s place.. Will get my hands on it this month end.. :) :) . Thanks @VPrasad, Flash ... For all the info and support....It was nice speaking to you both.

Last edited:
Count me too !! I have also ordered the JBL ES250 Sub.. (Cherry) .. So all the JBL 250 s are out now for INDIA. 1. V Prasad 2. Kittu 3. Madhu 4. ME... when i checked 2 days back It showed Available 4 new.. Still now it shows 2 available.. I think mine and Madhu s payment is yet to be authorised and the package to be dispatched... I am very excited..!! On amazon (My orders) it shows "Shipping Soon"... Hopefully it turns to Shipped tomorrow.. I have got it shipped to Mumbai to one of my friend s place.. Will get my hands on it this month end.. :) :) . Thanks @VPrasad, Flash ... For all the info and support....It was nice speaking to you both.

Good call ....Yahoo0212 ....

Any idea if the Black is available for other FM's who may be interested . (50 euros extra rite)

Anyway I have created a JBL ES250 Subwoofer CLUB thread .
So a dedicated thread to share notes for owners and potential owners

Good call ....Yahoo0212 ....

Any idea if the Black is available for other FM's who may be interested . (50 euros extra rite)

Anyway I have created a JBL ES250 Subwoofer CLUB thread .
So a dedicated thread to share notes for owners and potential owners

The JBL ES250 SW Club :licklips::licklips:
Yes the Black is available ,, infact 14 of those for 299 while the cherry was 261.. (without any vat deductions)
Excited !! Is the word thats vibrating inside my head , powerful than the 400 w sub i am going to get

hi, will post pics later as am posting from mobile nw.. First of all thumns high tp ups as got the package today noon while had ordered from amazon on tuesday evening....opened the sub n man it is big !!! Its 220v 50 hz n i plugged ot to our regular socket.put in on wid music n the bass is v good. Played few movies n man as per flash it is extremely gud. It is too perfect with certain scenes where my polk sub use to crackle. I am really impressed with the sub

hi, will post pics later as am posting from mobile nw.. First of all thumns high tp ups as got the package today noon while had ordered from amazon on tuesday evening....opened the sub n man it is big !!! Its 220v 50 hz n i plugged ot to our regular socket.put in on wid music n the bass is v good. Played few movies n man as per flash it is extremely gud. It is too perfect with certain scenes where my polk sub use to crackle. I am really impressed with the sub

Congrats .
And glad you like it so far. Thankfully I am not the only one with praises for this particular model.
Play around with finding a suitable spot for the sub and integrate it well and I am sure you will not look at any other subs for a long time.
400w rms / 700peak. I don't think you will run out of steam or want more power in most Indian Sized Apartments

I have bought the Denon 1912 from Amazon.de, the guy whom Saumitra was referring to in earlier post. Got it in 4 days flat amazing.
I see lot people buying JBL sub. Please check out Polk Audio DSW PRO 550wi one of my friends bought it, sounded great. It cost 24.5 k with warranty in India. It has good reviews in cnet too. Do check it out. It does not have wireless connectivity though.
Disclaimer: I have not heard JBL and am no expert.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back