Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

hi,

even i am looking for new front speakers to replace my small polk 6750 satellites but will have to build slowly. can you advise for my denon 1611....i can go for either bs or floor standers...budget is between 25-40k....will also require a center channel later

Even I am also wating for ETC 5.0, but at the same time itching to order the Heco Victa 5.0 series

Heco Victa Center 101 2-way center speaker (80 watts), black (left) - Heco
EUR 78.64

Heco Victa 700 selection 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speakers (160/280 watts) black - Magnat Audio-Produkte GmbH
EUR 124.97

Heco Victa 200 Black Selection 2-way bass reflex bookshelf speaker (60/100 watts), black (pair) - Heco
EUR 74.97

All three together are coming to just around 23K INR
And just the 700 Floorstander for 12K

hi,

even i am looking for new front speakers to replace my small polk 6750 satellites but will have to build slowly. can you advise for my denon 1611....i can go for either bs or floor standers...budget is between 25-40k....will also require a center channel later

My choice would be PSB Image B6 and C5 center.
Paradigm titan monitors and CC 190/290..

Even I am also wating for ETC 5.0, but at the same time itching to order the Heco Victa 5.0 series

Heco Victa Center 101 2-way center speaker (80 watts), black (left) - Heco
EUR 78.64

Heco Victa 700 selection 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speakers (160/280 watts) black - Magnat Audio-Produkte GmbH
EUR 124.97

Heco Victa 200 Black Selection 2-way bass reflex bookshelf speaker (60/100 watts), black (pair) - Heco
EUR 74.97

All three together are coming to just around 23K INR
And just the 700 Floorstander for 12K

hi,

but have you or any of your friend sound it. can you post direct urls here. also if the price is for floor standers, the price is for pair or single?

hi,

but have you or any of your friend sound it. can you post direct urls here. also if the price is for floor standers, the price is for pair or single?

Search for Heco in the forum some members have auditioned the BS 200 and were impressed by it.

Its the same victa series - 700 is the FS

Yes the BS and FS are in pairs.

Search for Heco in the forum some members have auditioned the BS 200 and were impressed by it.

Its the same victa series - 700 is the FS

Yes the BS and FS are in pairs.

hi,

sometime back i had checked a floor stander & the image was not in pairs but only single speaker. On translating the danish description, it was written 1 unit black & hence i had raised the query if we need to purchase the right separately or would it be in pairs only?

I think you are right 700 does not show pair whereas the 200 shows the pair. So it might be price of the single one. You can check with the customer care.

hi,

For 1611 don't go for FS.. amp would be underpowered for FS. go for Goo BS if u plan to use 1611

Which sub :rolleyes:

Finally you bought something???

You are suppose to be :beer: at this hour.

Yes bought the JBL ES250PW sub woofer. It landed this evening. Tried to set it up having some issues with yamaha ypao crap. Do not want to run the calibration now and make my neighbors call cops.. Will do a complete test tomorrow and post the review. :cool:

Till then :beer:

You are suppose to be :beer: at this hour.

Yes bought the JBL ES250PW sub woofer. It landed this evening. Tried to set it up having some issues with yamaha ypao crap. Do not want to run the calibration now and make my neighbors call cops.. Will do a complete test tomorrow and post the review. :cool:

Till then :beer:

Congrats Kittu,where is you signature? :D

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back